Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gals,,hummm,,what lubricant do you use during anal intercourse?

last reply
37 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on when and where, I have used KY, and men's cum /precum, and when things are real tough spit. LOL
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
motor oil

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am at my house then I use elbow grease. I love it,it feels all tingly at first and lasts a long time. If I am somewhere there isnt any then my own juices plus his precum usually does the trick,if there is nothing else better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I use coconut oil and love it.

I have used coconut oil a lot as a lubricant. I use it as a lotion for myself or massage oil. I use it to moisturizer down there. It's all natural and feels, smells and tastes great. But I like silicon based when doing strictly anal sex. It does feel amazing and last longest.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get very wet so only ever used my pussy juices
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just my own pussy juice... I get very wet
Lurker
0 likes
silicone is the BEST!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If with a male partner don't really need extra lube.
But if alone or with a female partner and using toys/strap on always keep some KY or Astroglide handy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Tequlia, the worlds best anal lube. Nothing makes anal easier!

Lmao. Love this answer!

Actually, I've never used lube. For years I was told "you get too wet" by a certain someone and I thought I was weird and had a problem. Comes to find out most men like that kind of thing. I'm not very experienced with anal but the few times I've done it they used my personal lube. Never had any problems.