Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gals, have you ever intentionally left your panties behind?

last reply
47 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
15 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I have she was so sexy I had to leave mine for her to find next time we met she never said a word but the next day hers was under my pillow
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife and I lost hers in a taxi cab once. Um, actually, that's happened twice.

We've solved that problem by only going commando in taxi cabs.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I went to a club with my husband and a friend once. We ran into some guys our friend knew and invited them to sit with us. At one point my husband whispered and asked me to go and remove my panties. I was coming back from the ladies room, and it was like they all had that busted look on their faces. I could tell my husband had told them what I was doing. So when I walked up to the table I just tossed my panties onto it. They looked stunned at first, but then they were grabbed up and passed around... they were very wet from my wearing them. I have no idea where the ended up...I never got them back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have a few times, most memorable was a time a had a one night stand with a US navy sailor, left him my lacy black boy short panties along with a few surprise bathroom selfie pics i took on his phone smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've written my phone number on a few pair and stuck them in his pocket, does that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Those records were suppose to be sealed by the juvenile court.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, gives him more reason to get back in touch with me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Haven't intentionally left them, but sounds like a great idea
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My ex fiancé and her BFF went out to a pub one night, the place was covered with hundreds of women’s panties all around the wall from the ceiling. Anyway somehow her girlfriend talked her into taking off her panties, causing all the guys to hoot and holler. Her girlfriend took them and began waving them around and then started hearing guys yelling out about how much they’d pay for them. She then started getting offers just to smell them, so she started tossing them around the pub so guys could have a nice sniff. My ex had the best feeling, looking and smelling pussy I’d ever had so I know exactly how much each guy loved them. The worst part of it all, was that night, it just so happened to be, the night she wore my favorite pair of panties that she owned. She said she was so embarrassed, and I reassured her that she had nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. As my ex was trying to get them back from her friend, she tried to toss them to the bartender and they got hooked on to a ceiling fan! Lol. Everyone just sat there and waited, and waited, and waited for them to fall off, but they never did, well at least that night anyway. I’m sure they’re hanging somewhere in that bar today, unless the bartender waited till the doors were locked and climbed up there and got them, I couldn’t blame him if he did. ?
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
Does it count if they weren't yours to begin with? If so then yes, on purpose. If not, then never mind and disregard.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by krystalg
Does it count if they weren't yours to begin with? If so then yes, on purpose. If not, then never mind and disregard.

lol I like you.

and yes. I mean, who here hasn't?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, they are not cheap.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

LIVE to make sure my panties can be seen from behind. Shopping, in a bar, fling up with gas, working at customers houses. It's led to loads of fun situations