Fucking another man

last reply
21 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How would you react if your significant other told you that he'd like you to have sex with another man?

Would it be a turn on or turn off? Would you be offended? Would you do it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Good question. Does it matter if he wants to watch, or if he wants to just hear about it?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
For me it would totally depend on the relationship I had with my significant other.

With certain boyfriends I've had, I would have LOVED to do something like this (especially now when I look back at the dynamic of the relationship).

I've never had a boyfriend who has ever been remotely close to being this open-minded though.. even those lucky boyfriends that I involved in MFF threesomes. Jealousies have always been involved.

I'd probably want to explore the fantasy with my boyfriend first, and understand his motivations or reasons behind the desire to see me do this.

I would be 100% game if I knew that the boyfriend asking me wasn't going to be my future husband, but more of a casual or time-limited dating relationship, but if I had life-partner ideas about him, I'd probably need a better understanding of his fantasy. I definitely wouldn't rule it out though. I'd just approach with more caution and consideration.

I have a female friend that did this to fulfill her bf's fantasy (several times), and was hoping to forge a future with this guy, and it basically backfired on her, and even though it was his fantasy, in the end he said he couldn't really see her as 'the mother of his kids'... Not sure if it was a direct cause of her fulfilling this fantasy for him, but it still haunts her a little to this day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
For me it would totally depend on the relationship I had with my significant other.

With certain boyfriends I've had, I would have LOVED to do something like this (especially now when I look back at the dynamic of the relationship).

I've never had a boyfriend who has ever been remotely close to being this open-minded though.. even those lucky boyfriends that I involved in MFF threesomes. Jealousies have always been involved.

I'd probably want to explore the fantasy with my boyfriend first, and understand his motivations or reasons behind the desire to see me do this.

I would be 100% game if I knew that the boyfriend asking me wasn't going to be my future husband, but more of a casual or time-limited dating relationship, but if I had life-partner ideas about him, I'd probably need a better understanding of his fantasy. I definitely wouldn't rule it out though. I'd just approach with more caution and consideration.

I have a female friend that did this to fulfill her bf's fantasy (several times), and was hoping to forge a future with this guy, and it basically backfired on her, and even though it was his fantasy, in the end he said he couldn't really see her as 'the mother of his kids'... Not sure if it was a direct cause of her fulfilling this fantasy for him, but it still haunts her a little to this day.

I was about to post something cute of try to be funny, but Doll hit it right on the head. I've never done a 3some, with boys or girls. Id have to try it for myself before Id comit to doing it for another person.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MahlerSymphony
Good question. Does it matter if he wants to watch, or if he wants to just hear about it?

Hmm, either or I guess. Would it make a difference?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains
[ I've never done a 3some, with boys or girls. Id have to try it for myself before Id comit to doing it for another person.

I have done both versions of 3somes, but never within a relationship where I really felt we would be committed for the long-term. I think it changes the dynamic. Short term relationships, I still think anything goes... Much easier to explore the idea of involving other people!
Lurker
0 likes
Not woman but had a point to throw in there, the dynamic is completely different however if a girl asks a guy for this. Most guys are kind of territorial, to some degree, and I had a girlfriend that mentioned us bringing another guy in once or twice to change things up, and I totally said no, because I felt insulted, she made me feel like I wasn't fulfilling my end of the bargain.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
How would you react if your significant other told you that he'd like you to have sex with another man?

Would it be a turn on or turn off? Would you be offended? Would you do it?

That would be interesting!
Now the rest of the questions are only answerable as it would depend on who the other man is!!
In my experience, I have never had a partner who has been willing to share me, so this would be very new!!

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AvisPrototype
Not woman but had a point to throw in there, the dynamic is completely different however if a girl asks a guy for this. Most guys are kind of territorial, to some degree, and I had a girlfriend that mentioned us bringing another guy in once or twice to change things up, and I totally said no, because I felt insulted, she made me feel like I wasn't fulfilling my end of the bargain.

I don't really see how that's differant. I'm possive enough that I don't want another girl doing my job for a me. I'm in a situation wher man I love sees other women and I hate it. No way I could do a 3 some there.
I might be able to be with 2 more women if we were all close, but I don't think Id share my guy if I could control it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Quote by MahlerSymphony

Hmm, either or I guess. Would it make a difference?

Yeah, I think it would. Watching would mean he would want it to satisfy his voyeuristic fantasy. Not watching could mean that he wants to signal his lack of desire for commitment to the woman, or that he wants the experience to be for her primarily and not for him.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
If I was asked to, I might think that there was something else in behind.
Maybe he was testing my loyalty to him or what not.
If he wanted to watch, I would probably not worry about making the wrong answer.
Besides if I was to be with someone else I don't think I would want to talk about it later.
Some things you want to keep to yourself even if it's the other person in the relationship prompting you to do it.
But all in all, would feel weird to be asked, and it would also matter who the other person was. I wouldn't want to have sex with someone I didn't feel attracted to.
(things put out right shouldn't offend people)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's something that my partner and I have been toying with the idea of off and on for a while and I am really struggling with how I feel about it.
The logical part of my brain understands that it is only sex, but the rest of me knows that I can't do something like this with out emotions eventually getting involved.
So, do I do it as a 'gift' of love and risk destroying a relationship with someone I can see as my life partner? Or readjust my thinking?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I did have a boyfriend who wanted this to happen and I just could not understand why he would want that, and he never explained it real well. His reason was that he knew I would enjoy it, he wanted me to do things I would have fun doing, and it would turn him on to hear about it later. I couldn't respect him after that, so I cut the cord.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say HURRAY! I even already know who so all I need is a plane ticket and I'm ready to go pick him up at the Airport!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Only one question. Who is doing the choosing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
"I brought home another guy for you to sex up, baby. That's just how much I love you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, this is a question we both can answer with honesty and experience. We have dabble with swinging as its known, although we arnt what we'd call swingers by any means. Wayne and i have encounters with both single ladies and also couples. We have 100% strait down the line trust in each other, if ever there was going to have been a doubt about what we did/done/do then we wouldnt do it. Wayne always said "he'd like to see me with another man, in the same room as he and maybe the mans other half doing other things too. Ive never gone the whole 9 yards with another man but wayne has with the lady. This is mainly due to me telling/ordering him to most times. I have no issue with that as inside i know that if ever i changed my mind and wanted to go all in with another guy, wayne would have no issue as long as he was there too. The point is though to this essay, i get what i need, desire, want from wayne so never will want that other man. The best thing though is the knowledge that we talked and dicussed every part of what we were going to do. It was then i knew that wayne was being sincere about what he said with regards to me and another male. That knowledge was important to me as it put me totally at ease when a lady joined us for the first time followed then by a couple. I must say though, i get the biggest turn on, arousing feeling when we both pleasure another lady together. Maybe the same as the lady and her partner when she sucks wayne and i suck her partner.

It is not something everyone likes, frowned upon in most places but i tell you something. I bet at least once in all of all your lives, you have all thought of doing or wishing you could do something like we have at some point in your sexual lives. Maybe im wrong, i dont know. Just my opinion and thought.

I think like i said, its down to trust, ease, strength of the relationship, how dirty you both can be, open minds, communication and well knowing your limit or how far you want to go. To far may be the end of something good between you, at the limit you may find like us that, it can change the whole sex game. Intense,passionate,naughty,filthy,deviant,oh and above all....FUN as it should be.

P.s.. I would like to add,(wayne here)..I personally wouldnt say to steph, i want another man for you and il leave you to it. Its not that simple, theres risk and safety etc tec. What i will say is though, my opinion is that i prefer a couple to join us or a lady rather than a man. This isnt worry of another man being better, bigger or any other downside, its just i know if steph had the mmf opertunity i know she would say no. She would definately say either a couple or lady. Couples we can nearly go all the way with everything else but no penetration with the man on herself. Thats her choice, even though i said id go with the mmf as we entertain ladies on there own. Only fair i say and i would ok with a guy as long as its me,him and steph together but steph says she dont want that and is happy with him giving/receiving oral, fingers,toys etc etc, and also so she can see another lady pleasuring me.(or me her)
I say try it, at least once..Either with mff,mmf,mmff,mfff. My last point is the sex afterwards between steph and i,my god it made it explosive and out of this world. Talking,picturing the action that had happened made something happen in the aftersex,something we liked,liked alot.Do it,try it,love it or hate it just say you tried it at least once.smile

Be good all.:)

xxxxxx
And somewhere, between when you said “I would never leave you”....And when you said “I can’t stay here anymore”....My heart got caught in the crossfire of all your words....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
kinda late in the thread, but this one sparked my interest.

I have told my wife that I want her to have sex with another man. Me there, of course. She had never told me anything about her wanting to before hand, but once i told her, she told me that it was one of her first fantasies she had after we met. Hearing that only fueled the fire.

My wife and I are completely open and honest in our marriage. She tells me her desires, I tell her mine. We have yet to go thru with it, I'm deployed, but we have had some light play with others in the past. All girls up until i deployed, and she has been fingered once by a 28yo at a party and a 23yo in the back of a bar. She is a smokin hot 38yo, BTW.

Here's the thing guys. Just like you want to fuck other women, you significant other want to fuck other men! Wether you like it or not, there is no denying it.

The problem is simple. It's a lack of trust! You do not trust your relationship with her, and you think that because another guy sticks his dick in her, she is going to either think less of you or she'll leave you. If either of those happen, your relationship was in trouble long before the other guy drops his pants
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ReallyHard
Quote by WHR43
"I brought home another guy for you to sex up, baby. That's just how much I love you."

As I said who is doing the choosing? Maybe we need a better game plan!
Lurker
0 likes
Well I am married, and I have a bf. Yes my hubby knows about him, in fact we have had a threesome (refers to my story Joplin). My husband also has a gf. We don't watch each other or give details. What he does is his business, and same with me. He does knows a few things I have done, but we do not go into great details. I think it depends on the couple, and how they feel about it all.
Lurker
0 likes
mine asked me and at first i was offended but after a few discussions and I agreed and he loves watching other guys fuck me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's something I have to discuss with my boyfriend.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial