From a lady for other ladies

last reply
9 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my almost 7 decades on this planet I havae never as much as touched an uncurcimsized dick. I do not think it will ever happen but my curiosity forces me to ask, does an uncircumsized dick feel different in you? (
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with two guys. Yes I think they feel different, but that is most likely all in my mind.

These kind of guy just feel like there is more meat to suck on or makes me feel fuller with penetration. However, with so few samples and the length of time since the last time, I could be very wrong.

Again it could be all psychological.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of connected to my age.
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From a mans prospective i dont think it makes any difference. I am uncircumsied and feel no difference when deep inside someone or when someone tries to deep throat my big thick dick. Nice to see that yoir active at your age and long may it continue. Getting hard just thinking of your wetness as i can only imagine what i would do with you if given the chance
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm running into them more lately than I did 20 years ago (or rather, they are running into me more). The only difference I notice is when they go in my mouth, my tongue moves their foreskin around more. In my pussy, I really can't tell any difference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don’t think they feel any different in me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a close friend who is uncircumcised. In my hands and in my mouth I notice his extra skin a little bit, but when he's in my pussy I don't notice it at all. Still, it doesn't take a lot of difference to be fun sometimes. It's mostly in your mind I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I appreciate your answers!
0 likes
Different when sucking but not when fucking.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband's disappears when it's erect anyway, the head pushes up past the extra skin, so, no difference for me.