0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Freak

unless I'm around my family.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with planning to be a teacher, i have to be very careful of what i do "in the street"

so i voted for lady in street freak in bed

however, if we are far enough away from home, and know we wont be seeing the people there again, i can get pretty freaky
Lurker
0 likes
Lady on the street, freak in the bed, you dont wanna be giving it all away upfront ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on what street it is but mostly I am a lady...a freak in the bed is me all the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the day, who Im with, what kind of mood Im in. But usually Im a freak in bed but lady on the street. But once in a while, being slutty in public is a big turn on for me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
umm... we need a catagory for 'Freak on the street, Lady in bed' :d/

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am definitely a lady on the streets, but I am a freak in the sheets - and getting freakier... LOL! I have always been labeled the good girl, so the partners that I have had have been pleasantly surprised that I am NOT the "good girl" in bed - well, do you have to be IN BED? That's so vanilla!! I think sex should be fun and exciting and surprising and mind-blowing whenever possible!