Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For those who enjoy watching a man get an erection....

last reply
26 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
So if you enjoy watching a man get an erection, wouldn't it be safe to say that when the erection of a small cock be a disappointment, maybe a less satisfaction.
Active Ink Slinger
yes, for me, men with a cock smaller than 6 inches is SHIT
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
smaller than 6" is SHIT? Wow I've never heard anyone say that before. I've never thought the length was an issue, more the thickness of the said cock.
Active Ink Slinger
watching an erection develop is a big turn-on. There are no small dicks. Just too big expectations.
Internet Philosopher
Quote by anonymous1526

That's kind of like saying that itty bitty titties arn't worth sucking. Exotic beauty takes all forms and sizes and depend more on the person to whom they belong than to any measurement scale.
Lurker
Quote by anonymous1526

AWESOME Means I won't have to worry about you hitting on me. I'll drink to that
Gingerbread Lover
Wow, I knew people with a saggy, loose vagina could be so cruel to people who can't fill their bucket, because of an attitude problem, but that could never be anybody here, right?

But we're all different, hey ho. Some of us like smaller guys because we're so tight we worry about fitting anything bigger in, and we want to enjoy the ride.

I don't mind what size he is, I'd love to watch him grow for me.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Alpha Blonde
I don't know why people bother posting threads like this. If someone gives an opinion other than "no, all dicks turn me on equally" they get their asses slammed for it and are ripe for the skewering. PC conformity at its finest.

So she doesn't like small dicks. She's entitled to her opinion. That's what makes threads enjoyable to read - variety and honesty. People are attracted to different things. Just because someone isn't attracted to a quality you possess doesn't make you any less of a person. Nor does it make them.
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I don't know why people bother posting threads like this. If someone gives an opinion other than "no, all dicks turn me on equally" they get their asses slammed for it and are ripe for the skewering. PC conformity at its finest.

So she doesn't like small dicks. She's entitled to her opinion. That's what makes threads enjoyable to read - variety and honesty. People are attracted to different things. Just because someone isn't attracted to a quality you possess doesn't make you any less of a person. Nor does it make them.

It's fine to like different things. It's the way things are expressed that make the difference, I believe.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Alpha Blonde
Quote by Shylass

It's fine to like different things. It's the way things are expressed that make the difference, I believe.

People express themselves in different ways too. Some people just lay it out raw. Or maybe she has really strong feelings about it for whatever reason. I wouldn't break a sweat over it.
Lurker
Quote by Dancing_Doll

People express themselves in different ways too. Some people just lay it out raw. Or maybe she has really strong feelings about it for whatever reason. I wouldn't break a sweat over it.

So in other words saying "I don't date red heads because they're all retards" is a perfectly ok statement? I'm just laying it out raw?
Alpha Blonde
Quote by elitfromnorth

So in other words saying "I don't date red heads because they're all retards" is a perfectly ok statement? I'm just laying it out raw?

She was talking about a guy's dick size. Not him, as a human being. Big difference.

I've seen plenty of 'raw' statements on threads that I could take personal offence to, but I don't. Because people are entitled to their opinions and if conceptually someone wasn't into me or attracted to me because of some attribute I do or don't possess, I don't get offended. People are into different things. No big deal.
Lurker
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I've seen plenty of 'raw' statements on threads that I could take personal offence to, but I don't. Because people are entitled to their opinions and if conceptually someone wasn't into me or attracted to me because of some attribute I do or don't possess, I don't get offended. People are into different things. No big deal.

It wasn't just saying "Small cocks doesn't do it for me, sorry", but pretty much screaming "You have a small cock thus you will automatically be shite!". It's her attitude people are reacting to, not her preference. If she doesn't like cocks smaller than 6 inches then good for her. That's her preference and she's entitled to it, but there's a way of phrasing things that obviously is a skill she hasn't mastered yet...
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by elitfromnorth

Only if those other words were the basis of a logical fallacy to distract the debate. That's what you were going for, right?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by elitfromnorth

why don't you quit trying to make an issue where there is none. Doll made a perfect valid statement - we all have different opinions and we all state them different. The poster who said they didn't like small dicks wasn't voicing an opinion about the people with small dicks. she didn't say, people with small dicks are freaks. she might have been more PC about the whole thing, but really, y'all are blowing this all out of proportion, dig?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
Quote by elitfromnorth

but there's a way of phrasing things that obviously is a skill she hasn't mastered yet...

Maybe phrasing things the 'soft way' some people are used to based on their social circles etc. But people come from different walks of life, use slang, use text-speak, talk more 'raw'. It starts to get pedantic. We get the gist of what she's saying though... "small dicks suck". I don't really have a knee-jerk reaction to her opinion, nor do I see it as a big deal that warrants attacks. It's not meant to be personal. It's her generalized opinion.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Maybe phrasing things the 'soft way' some people are used to based on their social circles etc. But people come from different walks of life, use slang, use text-speak, talk more 'raw'. It starts to get pedantic. We get the gist of what she's saying though... "small dicks suck". I don't really have a knee-jerk reaction to her opinion, nor do I see it as a big deal that warrants attacks. It's not meant to be personal. It's her generalized opinion.

*nods* you should hear me when i let loose, or take the time machine back about 10 years - i would have shocked your asses, no lie. and yeah, it's easy to say something on a forum that is misinterpreted because you can't read inflection or body language. this is really silly, people, i mean come on, i could get offended by pretty much 50% of the posts on Lush if i chose to, if i really was out looking to be offended, but hey, that's not my thing, you know?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
Quote by Shylass
Wow, I knew people with a saggy, loose vagina could be so cruel to people who can't fill their bucket, because of an attitude problem,

Wait. You didn't used to work at Stiletto's Cabaret too, did you? Because I knew a few of those there.
Purveyor of Sweetness
i love the side conversations but.....

watching a man get an erection... as i stroke it or he does.... AWESOMENESS!!!!!

every one is a different size and shape.... let's all love them.... just the way they are...

thank you. thank you very much.
Advanced Wordsmith
Okay, I have waited for some time to post on this site though there are others that have seen me with great frequency and this is a fairly common question. I have to be totally honest and say that I have never, even once, measured mine and all I can say is that it has seemed to work very well over the years and has been a perfect fit everywhere it has been, maybe for some of you that may seem to blase, but, I have been very happy with the results and so have the majority of those who have shared it with me and I have to believe that at least most of them have been honest.

I have loved some of the responses, especially DD and Sprite.

Just my humble opinion - Jack
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by malebox
watching an erection develop is a big turn-on. There are no small dicks. Just too big expectations.

Nicely stated.
Empress of the Moon
There is something very nice about watching a man get hard. Some guys who are small soft get amazingly larger, and some guys who look bigger soft don't get that much bigger. The process is amazing. I love it.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
i must say thankyou dancing doll! I was absolutely amazed to click onto this and find myself being slated because i put down the truth, i am not going to fuss around writing things politely with long words when the question simply asked would it be disappointing if the man had a small cock to which i replied truthfully and bluntly. That is the way i am and i couldn't care less about anyone who doesn't like it. As for elitfromnorth if you were in a bar with clothes on and we got chatting, started dating, got naked and i seen your small willy, you would not be seeing me again so it works all round wooohoooooo!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
My paint brush is only 2" long but I didn't feel insulted at all.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
Regardless of the size of his penis, watching a man go from soft to hard especially if it's a reaction to me is most definitely and always a turn on
Lurker
Looks like we have a little bit of a mutiny goin on in this one.4utnx6xSUKNoloNW I'm 6.5" so i'm good right?

Oh well i'm gonna go drink some rum.

i mean if being under 6" is an issue you could just throw the gent a few extenze capsules could'nt you?
Classified
Quote by BelleduJour
Regardless of the size of his penis, watching a man go from soft to hard especially if it's a reaction to me is most definitely and always a turn on

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney