Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For the ladies on teasing guys

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
What is your most memorable teasing of a guy at work? and how did you tease him?
Lurker
Wearing a short skirt is usually enough to tease most guys.
Lurker
This was not a planned teasing but just happened. It was a Sunday AM my copier at home went out so I had to go to my office to make some copies for a meeting later that day.
Knowing no one would be at the office at 9:00 AM I just pulled on a skirt and tee shirt, no bra but panties. My skirt was of jean material and when I bought it was short but my Hub decided to do laundry one day and washed it in hot with the whites which shrunk it to about three inches below my "hair line".
Anyway, I got to my office, opened the door and saw the lower half of a mans body sticking out from under a desk, I walked over and it was one of our newbie agents. I asked him what he was doing, he said his top desk drawer was stuck and he was trying to get it loose with a screw driver. I told him that his desk had been mine previously when I started out here and I had had the same problem.
I told him it took two people to loosen it, one pushing and one pulling and that I would help him.
I squatted down (something we Koreans do very well) over his waist and started pulling on the drawer, I thought he was pushing until I realized everything under my skirt was in full view as my legs were widely spread and my skirt was almost to my waist and my now wet panties about 8 or 10 inches from his face.
I thought it was funny at first, until I tried to move back and hit his hard cock with my ass. I then said OK you're on your own now, I stood up, made my copies and left. Poor guy didn't talk to me for a week and then only business after that.