For the hot wife in you....

last reply
8 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy knows youre married, do you wait to be hit on by a guy or do you make it obvious to someone you're attracted to that you're are one?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not married, so I guess that makes me a hot-girlfriend, but I live with 2 boyfriends, so it's pretty obvious that I'm not monogamous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Beffer I am not married either.

A long time Lushie and also a longtime married woman. Thinks that the wedding band brings or the worst or the best in guys. Could it be if you belong to another it is more of a challenge?

I have tried just a plain band left hand and it seemed to work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dont make it to obvious but every woman has a way of letting a guy know that shes approachable& I love the fact that me being married won't deter him from approaching me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm interested, I'll find some way to let the guy or gal know I'm approachable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its really funny that no black guys ever hit on me before I had my first black cock. After that I didn't have to make any moves for black guys to hit on me. It was like I had a sign that said I fuck black men around my neck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am divorced now, but I suspect part of the reason for that is that somehow I communicate my desire
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I'm married, but if I find someone secuslly appealing, I would make it known.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
If a guy knows youre married, do you wait to be hit on by a guy or do you make it obvious to someone you're attracted to that you're are one?

I’ve so many tricks in my armoury to let them know that I am available