For One Million

last reply
39 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, would you have sex with a reasonably attractive stranger (using a condom) for one million dollars tomorrow evening?
Matriarch
0 likes
Yes. Probably an ugly one too
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Make love? No
Have sex? Yes

There's a lot of people I could help with a million dollars...

*My Dad wouldn't have to work so hard to take care of my handicapped brother.
*My sister would be able to quit the job she has hated for years but could never leave because her disabled husband hasn't worked in 3 years and they need her health benefits.
*The kid that comes to school in the same grubby outfit day after day (as his dad works his butt off to keep food on their table struggles to make good on his promise to his late wife to take of their son) would have a new wardrobe, a haircut, and a year's supply of deodorant.The
*The family down the street wouldn't have to lose their house to foreclosure because the man hasn't been able to find work for 2 years and his wife is caring for their 2 year old twins.

My list of reasons could go on and on....but my answer would still be the same....

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Hot series: Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

Lurker
0 likes
If my husband would let me,yes but, we've already talked about it and he said no!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Make love? No
Have sex? Yes

*My sister would be able to quit the job she has hated for years but could never leave because her disabled husband hasn't worked in 3 years and they need her health benefits.
*The kid that comes to school in the same grubby outfit day after day (as his dad works his butt off to keep food on their table struggles to make good on his promise to his late wife to take of their son) would have a new wardrobe, a haircut, and a year's supply of deodorant.The
*The family down the street wouldn't have to lose their house to foreclosure because the man hasn't been able to find work for 2 years and his wife is caring for their 2 year old twins.

My list of reasons could go on and on....but my answer would still be the same....

Thats very kind thing of you to do tech.

And yes I would
Lurker
0 likes
Eight days a week, yes. Without hesitation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey i would.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Eh, I hated that movie...and I liked all the actors.

Just made my skin crawl, when my gf and I watched it.

But I've aged and now, I'd ask my gf - "Babe, take one for the home team, will'ya?"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I guess I would have sex with him.. make love no.. why not? I have not worked in 2 years...LOL men are always doing it for free I would not mind and I could relieve my tension too...this sex diet is a killer

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gladly... I have done it for it a lot less
Lurker
0 likes
What's the address?
Lurker
0 likes
Yup! Who wouldnt?
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
most likely yes lol
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Send him over where's he at!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
0 likes
I'd have to turn down the offer. If I was single, though, my answer would most likely be different!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
most definetly, he wouldnt have to ask me twice
Lurker
0 likes
Not a difficult answer at all. I'd be e definite yes. Money certainly does make the world go round and I'd happily take $1 Million for sex. xoxo
Lurker
0 likes
For a million? Yeah, I think I'd give up my virginity for that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now? I'd probably do it without any cash incentive. But I definitely wouldn't turn down the money!!! I need a sugar daddy lmao.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell Yeah! I like many others are in great need of Money. Even if i wasn't lol yeah i would!
Lurker
0 likes
I would almost say no, but a million dollars is alost of money! So...probably so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Ditto!
Lurker
0 likes
For a million bucks? How do you want me baby?....LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
Got to say I definitely would - But I agree with the earlier comments that it would be having sex, not "making love".
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Is that too short an answer?
Lurker
0 likes
No. I only want Elliot.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Make love? No
Have sex? Yes

I love your heart and I love your answer. And I am sorry for your hardship. Sorry I don't have a spare million.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by nicola

What about 500 and a cheeseburger? (Or a veggie burger)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I've aged

No shit