2 watchers
55 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Love anal when done properly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DeeptiNaughty
My 1st anal was for the guy. He was very attracted to my sexy ass and wanted to fuck my ass.
Now i also enjoy anal sex a lot. I love getting my all 3 holes fucked smile

Thanks for answering the question!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Cocks longer than eight inches are too big for my doing anal

Anything smaller is great

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I didn’t like it at first and it was strictly to please my man at the time. But as I got used to it I didn’t not like it. I noticed I would cum harder when he would do me anally and I fingered myself.

Smut-slinging slut
4 likes

I had tried it a couple of times with previous boyfriends and found it to be not worth the hype, then.

However, my current beau, and he's hung like a can of shaving gel, knows how to make me beg for it. It took weeks of preparation, but I finally got some of it in and WOW!!!! He knows how to be gentle, how to not be gentle, when, and I can't get enough (don't tell him, though).

I initially wanted to do it as a special thing just for him, just that once. Now I beg for it.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
0 likes

I do anal when my master and mistress tell me to. If he wants hard and fast access then normally I prepare with a plug or indeed my mistress uses a strapon on me. Otherwise he will just slowly enter stretching my rosebud. If I happen to be fertile then he knows I prefer him to cum in my ass.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I had my first anal sex at 22 with a 50-year-old man. I was hooked after that night, and I love to have a man fill my ass with his cock. It is even better when he cums in my ass. 25 years later I still like my ass fucked.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I honestly love it, if I’m turned on I’ll instigate a partner to fuck my ass

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love it when it’s done right. I’ve cum from it more than once

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
2 likes

It's great to see the look on his face when I initiate it, but it's not an everyday thing for us. Too much prep.

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Anal sex is very enjoyable

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

It is planned, and at the height of passion, just telling him to do it gets me very excited. It takes a little patience, but I love it.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.