Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For gay guys or girls: hairy chest or smooth

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I found this site that featuers all the Playgirl Centerfolds () and as I scrolled through them found myself falling in love with a hairy chest. What about you?
I love chest hair... Its sexy and manly... Maybe its a mans man thing and not a guy that waxes and primps... But I love it... If you wax or shave, you are not the man for me!!!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
I'm a guy and don't know whether to shave it or keep it hairy?
I am not gay but I love smooth bodies
I have chest hair and its funny but a majority of girls love it, they find it very manly, but I have known some girls that when i take my shirt off they are disgusted, their loss! but for the most part it seems they enjoy it from my experiences.
Quote by tbar0212
I have chest hair and its funny but a majority of girls love it, they find it very manly, but I have known some girls that when i take my shirt off they are disgusted, their loss! but for the most part it seems they enjoy it from my experiences.
I

Definitely don't shave!!!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
well I'm not quite gay but I am bi, and my personal preference for guys is a clean shaven chest. I don't know why but a male's chest somehow (for me at least) looks much more muscular than if there were even a few hairs growing on it
I don't like the gorilla chest look on men... but I think shaving/waxing it is something that ought to be carefully considered. Some bodies look ridiculous with bare chests... if you're dark and have dark hairs everywhere else but a completely bare chest...well, that's even less attractive as far as I'm concerned.

100% bare chests are okay if a) the rest of the body has been made hairless/close to hairless or b) the hair on the rest of the body is light and sparse.

Personally I like a guy with a little bit at the top of the chest (got to have it to play with!) and a little happy trail.
Hair on a guys chest just seems so male to me. That's something only a man can have and seems so right.
I am not, on the other hand, fond of back hair. I wouldn't mind if men waxed or shaved that off.
I don't like hair on the chests of men or women!