Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Food during sex

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Have you ever experimented with food during sex? If so what and how. Me and my wife have used choc barsnto insert into her which I then lick and eat. Very dirty but so erotic.
Burger with a side order of thighs.... That's flippant I know but why distract oneself with food whilst enjoying coital bliss
I enjoy licking whipped cream my boyfriend. He put peanut butter on my pussy and licked it off. It felt amazing. Very messy but amazing.
my girlfriend smeared nutella over me and TRIED to lick it all off. ended up in the bathroom washing away the stuff.
Flavoured body paint- does that count?

Ooh, there was an incident with my gf and a banana, but it all got very messy...
I must be conservative but YECHH!!
While not really during sex, I don't know many guys who aren't ravenous after sex.
While still trying to catch my breath, I normally don't want to hear,
"Can I get you some fried chicken babe?"
Yep. Fruits, veggies. There's also body chocolate...made specifically for kinky play. Ice is also fun...as is whipped cream. It just makes foreplay more interesting.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Ive tried it a few times, but to be honest, I can have too much sweet in a hurry, so I'd rather not.

But after, I'll share some pizza in bed biggrin
i wish i could find that vid/gif of ron jeremy eating cake while fucking a woman doggystyle. the cake was balanced on her back as well.
Not during but food after sex is a must. You must feed me after sex or I'll get really grumpy.
Maybe we're a little kinky? I love to eat off of him - cream, fruit, chocolate, mousse. It doesn't have calories if I eat it from him - that's a universal law! He's likes chocolate in dollops, honey, cream, bananas (no prizes for guessing what and how). The messier the better. And then we share our juices and the new flavours, tasting all parts of each other and sharing it in kisses. It's an incredible turn-on of a feast.