Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fisting

last reply
33 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
In all honesty ladies, who enjoys a mans or a womans fist inside their pussy or vagina & inside their ass?

How many orgasms have u ever experienced from this?

Have u ever squirted externally from this activity?

Be honest ladies.
Oohhh...yes. Two things here. Who's doing it to you and do they know what they're doing? It took me lots of other use of my lady bit before I could do it. Kind of a progress thing because it needs to be 'conditioned' for it. Also, the person needs to be intuitive and have a good understanding of how the vag works to know when it's ready to take it. Smaller hands help. The key for me is high level of arousal for a long time. Very strong orgasms from the extra stimulation of the G spot. Fist in, tongue working my clit; heaven. Up my arse? Never! Dick size is as big as it gets there.
that is a really good explanation of fisting, i hope theirs more like yours
PM me if u wanna chat more about it
The very idea is frightening.
Why does it frighten you so much, have u seen it done or heard any of your female freinds talking about it?
when highly aroused, three fingers deep inside me is wonderful....but that is all I can take.
my ex could only take half of my hand (my hand is larger than the usual female's). she really freaks out when I do it to her so I guess it feels good to her or something
Never wanted to fist my cunt, but wouldn't mind in my ass
why wont you take a fist in your pussy but you would take it in your ass?
I think having an entire hand up to the wrist in either my pussy or ass would be the ultimate. Unfortunately, it's never happened for me.

I even stopped doing kegels trying to accept my last dom hand, but we could never achieve a complete insert.
The idea of vaginal fisting really turns me on..just the idea of being so full.. yum..
The idea of a fist in my ass on the other hand sounds rather scary...
Quote by submissivemom72
when highly aroused, three fingers deep inside me is wonderful....but that is all I can take.

Practise Practise Practise - what time do you want to start, I'll bring the oil.QpLZY4boNsiasIC0
Quote by Jessica2013

Jesus I nearly lost it when I read that.

If I wear a dress can I come around.ENb9IczJoVfPGDvi
never have and do not ever want some ones fist inside me.
I could not think of a worse thing in the world for me personally! It just would not fit I'm either just no no no for me.....but the idea of doing it to another woman I like that but only if she was comfortable with it.

P.s girls I have small hands!
Please don't try this with your girlfriend lol. Two or even three fingers is more than enough, after that it just gets painful.
A
Not my cup of tea, but if you and your partner enjoy it, go for it.
The secret to success in this is lots and lots of lube and if in doubt... more lube
No way would I let someone fist my pussy or ass. I can't imagine it would be anything but pure pain.
I was able to do it to my wife once we were done she barfed
I like watching it but I could never receive.
Love watching, love reading, I've even written about it - but never received.