Login

First time tied to the bed

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes
0 likes
When was the first time you let your lover tie you up?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was young, two older girlfriends tied me to a bed with neckties. I was frightened for a little while, then enjoyed the adventure. One of the ladies boyfriends eventually untied me, after I'd had several orgasms.
Lurker
0 likes
didn't expect it would be a huge turn on.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Eimear tied me to the bed with belts by the wrists and kept making me cum till I couldn't take any more.
I've always felt very safe and treasured when tied up, must be a reflection of that first time.
Gawd I miss that woman.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
0 likes
Ex was the first guy to tie me to the bed and it wasn't to have sex. Once sex is over, I dip out.

He tied me up to cuddle!!!
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
The first time was in college with a guy I'd been dating and was fairly serious about. He'd been wanting to do it and I finally decided I trusted him enough that he wouldn't invite his buddies in or butt fuck me. It was just neckties and belts but we both learned things. He didn't really know how to take full advantage of the situation so it was ok but really nothing out of the ordinary was done. We tried it a couple more times with basically the same result.

Then when I was in my mid 20's another guy I was serious about wanted to do it and he had all the gear, leather cuffs, rope, etc. I was a bit leary but trusted him. Well, I didn't know about the Hitachi vib he had. He drove me out of my fucking mind. Half the time I was screaming for him to stop and the other half to keep it up. When he finished I was almost unconscious, with part of me wanting to call the police and the other part wondering when we'd do it again. After a very serious talk, we did it several more times with me passing out or very close to passing out from all the orgasms. He was a definite freak but I have to admit I loved it all. It was a most life-changing experience. Understand that I never felt attacked or , it was the overwhelming sensations, the sensitivity. A real love/hate thing. Guys think their dick gets sensitive after cumming from BJ. The average clit has 8,000 nerve endings, the average penis glans has 4,000 nerve endings. Do the math and think about that.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Ex was the first guy to tie me to the bed and it wasn't to have sex. Once sex is over, I dip out.

He tied me up to cuddle!!!

lol too cute. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i was very young when 1st time i was tied. It was training for me smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My 2nd serious girlfriend found out I was wiggy about bondage after reading Stephen King's Gerald's Game (don't read it, unless you want to be scared shitless about bondage!). So she wanted to know I trusted her, and I let her tie me up. The only other time I was tied, was when I pulled a train with a bunch of guys when we were all snowed-in together, and I got a little crazy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
The only other time I was tied, was when I pulled a train with a bunch of guys when we were all snowed-in together, and I got a little crazy.

Snow will do that to a person sometimes.sGH7WkqUHG1lWLCl
Resident Otaku
0 likes
18. I had an online Dom at 16 that I very nearly met several years later but it took me a while to find someone who was kinky that I was interested in. I then moved 100 miles to be with him for several months.

Now I like being the person tying someone down, although I'm a switch for rope and fisting. It depends on my personality at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was still in High Scool. It was very thrilling and I loved every minute of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Tied down to be tickled by gfs in highschool ,,, awakened a new side to myself,,🫦

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I must have been about 20 it was something we had discussed before hand so rather than being nervous or scared I loved every minute of it.