First time awkward or enjoyable?

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Was loosing your virginity awkward or enjoyable for you? What you change if you could back and relive the experience?
Meagan
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
My first time sex with a guy wasn't what I was expecting,
I had already broken my hymen 2 years before when I was competing in the Barrel Race event.
I just felt wet there und kinda freaked at first until I had a better look in the Loo, but it didn't hurt,
so I cleaned myself und tied my shirt around my waist to hide the stain.

I was already fingering myself sometimes after that happened at the rodeo,
so my first time sex with someone else didn't hurt but a little,
it burned more than anything, und I was sore for a couple of days.
I remember walking funny after getting fucked the first time though,
und I felt different about myself und things in general,
but I know that I didn't have an orgasm then,
at least not like I did later when I started fingering myself every chance I could.
I felt horny a lot more after my first true orgasm too...smiles

Not sure what I could have changed about it, except maybe chosen my first time with someone different.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Ivanka
I was sore for a couple of days.
I remember walking funny after getting fucked the first time though,
and I felt different about myself

Ivanka, not sure I walked funny after my first vaginal fucking, but I sure walked funny after getting fucked in the ass the first time. I too was sore - both times (vaginal and anal) - but more so after my first anal. My ass was quite sore for the next couple of days and still a bit sore on the third day.

Thanks for your response though. I appreciate it!
Meagan
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If you define it as a broken hymen, I don't even know for sure when it happened.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
it was both for me.i didn't know what i was doing,but i liked it.
0 likes
I gave myself to Ex and it wasn't awkward.
Lurker
0 likes
awkward
Lurker
0 likes
It seemed so natural to me and very much enjoyed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was very awkward.
Lurker
0 likes
Awkward and very unfulfilling!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Awkward at first since it was my first date with the guy but the sex was very enjoyable.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
A bit of both. We had dated for about 5 months, although we had known each other for years. We had done a lot together except intercourse. I had decided that when he picked me up that night that if we were somewhere that we could, that it would be the night. He picked me up and as we went around the block from my home, he handed me a bag. He said it could mean what ever I wanted it to mean but that if I would consider marrying him one day....... There was a box with a ring. I told him I was not ready for that commitment yet but would consider it.

Later that night at the movies, I told him I was ready to go farther. He took it nice and slow and made sure I was as comfortable as could be on the floor of the living room. I cannot imagine a more caring lover. Awkward part was when his mother stirred upstairs and we thought she had heard us.

I did eventually say yes and we were married 9 months later, and no, not because we had to.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Very awkward and not enjoyable at all. It was the fourth date with my future husband and neither of us had any idea what we were doing except insert part A into part B and hope for the best. The second time and all the rest of them were amazing