Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First spurt

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes

I'm writing a story. When giving a bj and he cums in your mouth, does the first spurt or two go to the back of your mouth, almost to your throat? Or does your tongue stop that? Does it really fill your mouth and overflow out?

Rainbow Warrior

It really depends on how far his head is in my mouth and how fast his spurt is. Usually it hits the back of my throat if he's a fast shooter, regardless of how deep he is in my mouth. With some guys who can't shoot very fast, it just dribbles on my tongue. Some guys cum a LOT, and it fills my mouth and I have to swallow it quickly. Other guys barely produce a lovin' spoonful. Some guys' cum has thick jelly mixed in with it that sticks to my gums or the roof of my mouth.

Active Ink Slinger

The first one or two squirts are usually the most forceful, and if you are giving a handjob or watching him jerk off, they usually squirt the farthest. When I have a cock in my mouth and it starts cumming, I don't sense the force of the squirt as much as I feel the volume of it -- I have the head of the cock held pretty tight between my tongue and palate and cheeks -- I like the feel of the cum and like to swish it around before I swallow it -- so I feel it when it cums, But some guys - the ones who seem to have semen faucets inside them - can fill that tight space in my mouth really fast and overflow it ... if I've done the guy before and know he's a "volume customer", I open the space a bit for him to fill and swallow. Most guys cum about maybe a teaspoon or even less, but some are tablespoon size shooters...

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by ErinDcup34

The first one or two squirts are usually the most forceful, and if you are giving a handjob or watching him jerk off, they usually squirt the farthest. When I have a cock in my mouth and it starts cumming, I don't sense the force of the squirt as much as I feel the volume of it -- I have the head of the cock held pretty tight between my tongue and palate and cheeks -- I like the feel of the cum and like to swish it around before I swallow it -- so I feel it when it cums, But some guys - the ones who seem to have semen faucets inside them - can fill that tight space in my mouth really fast and overflow it ... if I've done the guy before and know he's a "volume customer", I open the space a bit for him to fill and swallow. Most guys cum about maybe a teaspoon or even less, but some are tablespoon size shooters...

is there a trick you use to avoid to taste it too much?

such as keeping the cum under the tongue would provide less taste, is that true or a myth?

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by Andrew00

is there a trick you use to avoid to taste it too much?

such as keeping the cum under the tongue would provide less taste, is that true or a myth?

I've heard about keeping it under the tongue, and my old roommate from college did that from what she's told me - loved the bj, but not the taste. I could never understand that though - if you're going to spit, then you're going to definitely taste it, probably more than swallowing.

Personally, I enjoy the taste and aroma, and love the intimacy of swallowing.

Active Ink Slinger

Every load is different. Some shoot down your throat. Some barely leak out. It also depends on how far in your mouth you have the dick. Most ends up on your tongue which is fine by me.