last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi girls,

So let's say we are fucking and you just had your first orgasm that night. How does it feel like if I just continue fucking you. Does it feel odd like you need a break or does the feeling get better?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I'm being fucked, I can go on and on after an orgasm. OTOH, if I've just had a killer 'O' from oral, I might need a break.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I almost always want things to continue after an initial orgasm!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wow - so even if your legs are shaking, just keep pounding? Love that! I may have been too careful so far ...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by masso66
Hi girls,

So let's say we are fucking and you just had your first orgasm that night. How does it feel like if I just continue fucking you. Does it feel odd like you need a break or does the feeling get better?

wait a minute, how come your fucking me? did i at least get dinner out of this?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes Please for the love of God keep going. If I am shaking from an orgasm. Do not stop- Pass GO and go directly to next Orgasm, plz!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

wait a minute, how come your fucking me? did i at least get dinner out of this?

LoL, that's the proverbial exemplary "I am fucking you" of course. But if a meal will get me an awesome, long, exhaustive fuck - here I am.

The thing is, I as a man, will have my first orgasm fast. Some women react disappointed - but, the ones that know me, know that I will keep my erection if I just can keep going - not even pulling out. Second time will take usually longer and usually satisfy both, third will take forever, get her reliably satisfied and if I can manage to get a third, which is not always possible - I is a mindblowing experience. But every second time my physical exhaustion will come before my third.

Anyone of you had a similar man?

Challenge is a bit changing condoms and when fucking without, the reduction of friction bbecauseof accumulating cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat
Yes Please for the love of God keep going. If I am shaking from an orgasm. Do not stop- Pass GO and go directly to next Orgasm, plz!

Oh, yes, yes, yes. and the next orgasm and the next and so on
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
I prefer to keep going after the first
I literally can have a dozen or so before I'm actually fully satisfied and ready to stop.

Except she's not stupid? And to keep him going you get some lidocaine gel and rub it into the head of his cock about 10 mins before launch, making sure any not absorbed is wiped off, you don't want to numb your vag, then he can pound away to both your hearts content with no worries of premie or early ejac and no need for him to slow down for rest time to back off his feeling (he won't have any for about 10 mins).

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I want him to continue even if I’m convulsing wildly or shaking violently as long as he’s hard enough to be felt.

I like being pounded which usually lasts through three, four even five orgasms for me.

With each being reached in somewhat longer intervals where he usually obtains two very powerful climaxes with a third sometimes being possible before he has to quit for several hours before we can go again.

Personally I’ve reached three or four orgasms to him obtaining two extremely powerful climaxes, many times and still continuing for several minutes still hard enough for me to feel him inside me. However, if he slows or stops moving in me then he’ll usually go limp fairly quickly and fall out.

I have had him go for as long as thirty-eight minutes; non-stop with him obtaining only one climax, while I obtained four orgasms, even as I switched positions with him several times.

~~ Jessica~~
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by KJessica
I want him to continue even if I’m convulsing wildly or shaking violently as long as he’s hard enough to be felt.

I like being pounded which usually lasts through three, four even five orgasms for me.

With each being reached in somewhat longer intervals where he usually obtains two very powerful climaxes with a third sometimes being possible before he has to quit for several hours before we can go again.

Personally I’ve reached three or four orgasms to him obtaining two extremely powerful climaxes, many times and still continuing for several minutes still hard enough for me to feel him inside me. However, if he slows or stops moving in me then he’ll usually go limp fairly quickly and fall out.

I have had him go for as long as thirty-eight minutes; non-stop with him obtaining only one climax, while I obtained four orgasms, even as I switched positions with him several times.

~~ Jessica~~

Wait... we're being timed???
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, Stormdog ...

That's right he was able to sustain an erection for this wonderful fucking of me to my having four above-average orgasms an almost reaching my fifth with him shooting a massive load of cum in that amount of time. Can you do any better?

~~ Jessica~~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my book one good thing leads to another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by masso66
Hi girls,

More, more, more! Don't stop, it only increases my sensitivity.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
He keeps going... and going... and going... Just like the Energizer bunny
Meagan
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Quote by masso66
Hi girls,

No, never stop during or just after a girl ist having an orgasm dude? WTF?
Not matter if it ist my first or last? Pump that pussy gute...giggles
Why would you think this? Get your balls bitten, your cock wanked und yanked back in the saddle...smiles
Unless of course ya tired after my first eye rollin' ripples up my vertebrae orgasm?
A gute titty fuck und suck with ya laying on your back will have to do.

I can surely be understanding of a hard working guy.
Most of them I've grown up with live on the other farms here, it has happened sometime.
They never left me unsatisfied though.

There ist however this little thing?
I'm thinking you're gonna do as most everyone I'm with, stop und reach for the towel I have laying nearby.
My first orgasm ist always the wettest, und your inner thighs und tummy
ist gonna be even more drenched than mine I'm afraid...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .