28 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
think this could be an intresting topic
tell us about when you gave your first bj

mine was awkward at first, he came really quickly and pulled out and came on all over my neck
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by winky
think this could be an intresting topic
tell us about when you gave your first bj

mine was awkward at first, he came really quickly and pulled out and came on all over my neck

Mine was a similar experience. I did enjoy it running down my cleavage from my neck though.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My high school girlfriend and I dated for 3 years and we experimenting sexually. We de-virginized each other totally. Anyhow, we were extremely clumsy at it all to begin with and gradually got better. When she gave me my first bj, her first to give, we were almost clinical in our discussion of what we were doing and ended up laughing hysterically. When it came time for me to cum she quickly covered my cock in a McDonald's paper bag to catch the cum. My idea.

My first time to lick her was a similar experience. It led to a lot of laughing, though the paper bag was not necessary. ha

We got better slowly, she learned to spit out the cum and even later to swallow (we read about that.) I learned to eat pussy as she was not shy about telling me what exactly to try and do.

*18 is the minimum age in forums. /Admin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I gave a BJ was with my bestfriends brother. We were swimming, my friend and her brother, and a few other people. After a while, me and him were the only ones still in the pool. I sort of had a crush on him and He liked me too so we started to fool around and I could feel his cock get hard agianst my leg as we kissed. I began to stroke it thru his bathing suit( I had given boys handjobs before). I asked him if I could see it so we went behind some trees and he took it out. I began to stroke it and he asked me to kiss the head as I touched him. I did and eventualy I got up the courage to put it in my mouth. He came pretty fast, with most of his cum going on my neck. That was the one and only time I ever did anything with him
Lurker
0 likes
The very first BJ I ever gave (or did) was with a guy I had only been seeing for two weeks. I really liked him but I felt that his only interest in me was for sex. We were both quite young and were sitting on his sofa having a kiss, he had his hand up my skirt trying to get at my pussy but I restricted his access by keeping my legs firmly closed. Soon afterwards he took my hand and pressed it against his erection. I had given a couple of hands jobs previously but nothing more. In truth I was scared of having a cock inside me and told him I wasn’t ready to have sex with him yet.

He was very pissed off with me and told me that if girls weren’t willing to have sex they were expected to relieve a guy by giving him a blow job. I knew what a blow job was but the thought of having a cock in my mouth was just yuk.

He swiftly pulled his trousers and boxers down to his thighs releasing his cock into full view then pushed my head down there so I had his cock in front of my face. I let him push it between my lips and having never done it before I just sucked on it. From what I can remember my only thoughts at the time were I won’t have to have sex with him if I do this and oh my god what shall I do when he comes.

He still had his hand firmly behind my head and was gently lifting his hips and pushing his cock backwards and forwards in my mouth when I was saved.
A car pulled into the driveway (his mother, bless her), he let me go and I ran to the toilet whilst I guess he quickly rearranging himself.
I escaped the scene soon afterwards feeling great gratitude towards his mother for her timely arrival.

I never agreed to a date him again.

The only embarrassment I suffered was my own. As I walked home my pussy was still tingling and my panties were soaked with my own excitement.
Lurker
0 likes
Before my first bj, my then boyfriend didnt know i had never given one before as i was too shy/embarrassed to tell him so i wasnt hesitant to go down on him cos i didnt want him to guess. I just started with one hand at the base of his cock and took hints from his reactions. Luckily they were all positive from the beginning so it didnt take long to catch on to what he liked.

That first time and all other bj's with him alway led to sex so i only had my first experience of a guy cumming in my mouth a couple of months ago. We were at a house party, alone on the sofa etc etc. I was shy to go down on him at first cos i was nowhere near drunk enough to do it with so many people coming in to have a peek but i gave in eventually..... I'll be honest.... he came in my mouth, i swallowed... and i gagged. Thankfully i dont think he noticed and now i know what im expecting i probably wont mind swallowing again next time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was very young and dumb. The guy I was with was trying to push me to have sex with him for awhile and I resisted. (Something in my heart back then told me we wouldnt be together forever...)

So with no experience, I began discussing it with some girlfriends and at that time, they all told me how gross it was and how much of a slut I was for talking about it! (Remember, this was the 70's...)

I actually got to see my older sister do it to her boyfriends that she would sneak into our bedroom late at night when she thought I was asleep. I didn't get a really good view of her doing it since it was dark and I was trying to pretend I was out. But I had a general idea of what to do.

So I later was out with my boyfriend on night and he was again pushing me to go "all the way". He was so desparate, and tried to feel me up but I stopped him. After awhile of his advances, I finally told him that I would give him a BJ if he would stop pawing me. His eyes got huge and his face had a shocked look on it! I knew I had him...

So I unzipped his pants and pulled out his little dick and just started licking it and it was strange that he didn't get hard right away. I think he was shocked and scared! After awhile, he got into it and started to get hard. Looking back, he didn't have much of a dick and I see he was being agressive to make up for his inexperience.

So back to the blowjob, I just licked and started to suck him and feel him get a little harder and then all of a sudden, he starts to cum! I didn't like the salty taste then and I pulled back and he spurted the load on his pants and got upset at the mess. Since we were at the drive in movies, I told him no one would notice but he tried to clean it up and got more upset. I later found out that he borrowed his older brothers pants without permission and got beat up for messing them up! LOL!

We broke up after that and I started to learn how to do a BJ better and take advantage of my skills with the guys!

Now as far as my first time with a gal? That is a whole different story!

Kisses!

Steph
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Please remember that the posting about sexual interactions, in these forums, has to be about persons who are 18 years or older.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I apologize! But I don't recall seeing any ages disclosed...

Kisses!

Steph
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh it was just a reminder. For upcoming posters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We were at a house party, just a small amount of friends, drinking and having a good time. It was crowded in the room with all the seats taken so I had to sit on his lap. He was holding me and start kissing my neck. I get really turned on my by this and he knew it. She slid his name down and fingered me. We were watching some movie on TV and the ad break came on so most people left the room for a smoke or to get another drink. I could feel his dick poking me through his shorts so when it was only me and my best friend and he boyfriend left in the room I put my hand in his shorts and started wanking him. He asked me to suck it and so I did. He came after about a minute and I swallowed all his jizz. My friend didn't even notice as she was too busy being fingered and making out with her boyfriend. When everyone came back in they could smell it I think, my girl friends asked me about it later that night on the way home and I denied it. Didn't want anyone knowing I gave a BJ in someones house.
Lurker
0 likes
I was 19 and it was on my honeymoon.
I was so nervous,but my husband was so patient with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my first bj experience was fairly common. It was awkward, and he came unexpectedly quickly.
I gagged and choked and spit. Yet, I was intrigued by the taste; and eager to try it again!
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
Just read the first chapter of our story! It is 100% true!
Lurker
0 likes
I was watching Lord of The Rings at the time, it was all lalalalala....oh, I seem to have a cock in my mouth. I knew the basics from talking to more experienced friends, so there wasn't much clumsy awkwardness, but it is, as I'm sure all girls (and some guys) know.... something that takes a little while to get used to. The whole sexual organ in your mouth thing.

Anyway yeah... so there I was... seeing Aragorn's pretty face when I came up for air. Slightly odd. I wouldn't advise blow jobs in front of LOTR, it's a bit.... weird.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I was watching Lord of The Rings at the time, it was all lalalalala....oh, I seem to have a cock in my mouth. I knew the basics from talking to more experienced friends, so there wasn't much clumsy awkwardness, but it is, as I'm sure all girls (and some guys) know.... something that takes a little while to get used to. The whole sexual organ in your mouth thing.

Anyway yeah... so there I was... seeing Aragorn's pretty face when I came up for air. Slightly odd. I wouldn't advise blow jobs in front of LOTR, it's a bit.... weird.

Serious Question.

What about Star Wars? Would you blow me during the Empire Strikes Back?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Serious Question.

What about Star Wars? Would you blow me during the Empire Strikes Back?

Star Wars sucks balls. Which is something I wouldn't be doing to you if you forced me to watch it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Star Wars sucks balls. Which is something I wouldn't be doing to you if you forced me to watch it.

Oh thats right you English chicks are more into Harry Potter. We can make our own version. Little Bambi and her deftly swallows.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh thats right you English chicks are more into Harry Potter. We can make our own version. Little Bambi and her deftly swallows.

Right. Which one do you wanna be?

Wild at Heart
0 likes

I just don't learn... I need to not prod you... Too many awful things I've seen because of you.
Lurker
0 likes
(warning! bisexual male, incoming!) The first one I gave was awkward at first because I was afraid that his giant cockhead wouldn't fit in my gob. Happliy it did, but unhappily, he kept thrusting and forcing and pulling my hair. He took ages to cum and I had to finish him off with my hand because I was getting sick of gagging. I really didn't enjoy it, but ever since then, I've managed to train him out of all of the unpleasant things that he did that day. This is the reason that I always let a woman take charge of the BJ.
Lurker
0 likes
Like Winky my first time was with a very inexperienced guy and he exploded in seconds with goo shooting everywhere. I was so shocked when he came so quickly that I pulled my mouth off his cock and his cum went flying everywhere. My face must have looked shocked. Luckily at that age they "re-load" really really fast and the second time he had much more control. Took a while to relax and learn not to gag. Eventually a much older guy taught me the way to tease and prolong a guy from coming and now I love to tease and just make him almost cum. Got it down really good now (or so they tell me hehe). I mainly use toothpaste or mints to make it more flavorful these days. But we all will treasure our first BJ that's for sure.
Lurker
0 likes
per catnips reminder I cannot get into details but it was not a good experience LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had no idea what I was doing. I thought I was just supposed to suck. And suck I did. Very hard. And left a nice purple bruise on him.
Lurker
0 likes
The first one I gave was actually interrupted, I was 18 turning 19 and he was 21. My best friend and I were hanging out and he got cold, so we went to his car so he could get his hoodie. I had been wanting to do it for awhile, so I pushed him into the backseat. It started off good but then he turned his head and saw a police car drive past (his windows are tinted so they would not have seen anyway) but it freaked him out.
Lurker
0 likes
My first BJ was with a guy I had been seeing who was slighty older. We were in his car kissing and the like when he asked me to take his cock in my hands.
I did so and proceeded to give him a hand job then he asked me to kiss the tip of his cock, which I did.
Things continued from there as I felt him become so hard from the touch of my lips on his cock. He asked me to take him into my mouth which I did and he guided me through it as I played out his requests.
He came fairly quickly in my mouth where I then spat (very romantic ;))

He was also the guy I lost my virginity to.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
How many of you ladies learned to deep throat? The first few times I sucked a guy off I was unhappy with how little of him I could actually take. I finally went out and bought a lifelike dildo about 9 inches long and pretty thich. I practiced and finally learned I could swallow when it hit the back of my mouth. After that it was fairly easy to take it all. Lol...I did quickly realize that I couldn't breath like that though.
Now taking a guy deep is something I rather enjoy, especially just as he cums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

He was 17, a family friend, and I was a bit younger (but still a teenager). I think I'll have to write a short story about it.