Fingering a man

last reply
9 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well I like to know if u ladies find it sensual when u can finger fuck a man's ass?
I like it very much when i get a blow job. And love to fill both holes of the ladies.
Give your opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me it depends entirely on the depth of the relationship with the guy. if you have a strong sexual relationship and you both are interested in wanting this experience, it can be a very mind-blowing experience for both parties. and for the woman it can give a real sense of power in the relationship - quite an exciting way to be in charge of your partner's orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by heertje
Well I like to know if u ladies find it sensual when u can finger fuck a man's ass?
I like it very much when i get a blow job. And love to fill both holes of the ladies.
Give your opinion.

I'm with Patrick Henry on this one..."Give me a butt plug or give me death"!

No fingers thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've fount that with most men I've been with, and women as well, that they love a gentle finger in their asses. My husband and some other loves especially love it when I finger them just as they are starting to cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Read my latest story "Taking his sweet virgin ass" It says it all. LOVE fucking my mans ass while his dick is in my throat give him those screaming orgasms makes me dripping wet.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Also once used to fingers a small dildo is best to make him cum the hardest but I love feeling his ass cum on my fingers.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mind boggling it is!

Thanks for the memories
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE ass play!! It enhances a BJ!
Lurker
0 likes
I am one of those men who love this. Stick it in, girls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very hot while his cock is down my throat gently fingering his ass looking up at him giving him so much pleasure.