Login

Fingered experiences

last reply
7 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
DON'T mention age, but "talk" us through your experiences of being fingered...at the movies, in a car, on the sofa, etc. I know we men fumbled our way to it, but let's hear your side of it. Was it pleasing? Were you shocked? Did you put his hand there? Did he smell his fingers? Did he lick them clean? If it was girl/girl that's fine too. How has it changed over time?

I know my own experience was both of us on her bed making out...getting the button on her tight jeans undone, then working to get the zipper down. When I finally got my hand inside of her panties, I kept feeling around, going lower and lower and thinking "where is it?" then I found some soft, damp hair and followed the heat.
Rainbow Warrior
I used to climb up into the hayloft over our stable with the boy who lived across the road from our horse farm. We'd wrestle and try to push each other into the hay mow below, but I usually fought dirty and grabbed him in his crotch. He'd grab my boobs in retaliation, and we'd wind up with our hands down each others pants. He was the first to finger me, and the 1st person to make me cum besides myself. The downside was trying to hide the big wet spot in my jeans when we left the stable, so we just started taking our clothes off first.

The second person was a girl I started having sex with when we'd have sleepovers at each others house. Before bed, we'd sit under a blanket together watching TV in our pajamas with her parents in the room and I'd start fingering her, trying to make her lose her cool and she'd do the same to me. We'd sit there squirming and gritting our teeth, trying not to lose control even when we were cumming, without them even knowing what we were doing under the blanket. We hoped.
Lurker
Ah,yes. Even today the old "share a blanket" still works.
Active Ink Slinger
My first time someone fingered me besides me was a boy friend.. We were making out in his car and he slipped his hands up my dress... it was just nice to have someone else's fingers down there... I didnt get off but it got me hot enough that led to my first time...lol
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Beffer
I used to climb up into the hayloft over our stable with the boy who lived across the road from our horse farm. We'd wrestle and try to push each other into the hay mow below, but I usually fought dirty and grabbed him in his crotch. He'd grab my boobs in retaliation, and we'd wind up with our hands down each others pants. He was the first to finger me, and the 1st person to make me cum besides myself. The downside was trying to hide the big wet spot in my jeans when we left the stable, so we just started taking our clothes off first.

The second person was a girl I started having sex with when we'd have sleepovers at each others house. Before bed, we'd sit under a blanket together watching TV in our pajamas with her parents in the room and I'd start fingering her, trying to make her lose her cool and she'd do the same to me. We'd sit there squirming and gritting our teeth, trying not to lose control even when we were cumming, without them even knowing what we were doing under the blanket. We hoped.

NAWTY ... NAWTY... NAWTY
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by TXtabber
DON'T mention age, but "talk" us through your experiences of being fingered...at the movies, in a car, on the sofa, etc. I know we men fumbled our way to it, but let's hear your side of it. Was it pleasing? Were you shocked? Did you put his hand there? Did he smell his fingers? Did he lick them clean? If it was girl/girl that's fine too. How has it changed over time?

I know my own experience was both of us on her bed making out...getting the button on her tight jeans undone, then working to get the zipper down. When I finally got my hand inside of her panties, I kept feeling around, going lower and lower and thinking "where is it?" then I found some soft, damp hair and followed the heat.

Yep ... I followed the bushy trail also. ??? We were in my car at a drive in theater. And yes, I did quietly sniff my finger. I sure miss those experiences after nearly 50 years???
Active Ink Slinger
I had been fingering myself but had never orgasmed until an older girl showed me how and that began some of the most amazing experiences of my life. I have been fingered a lot mainly by boys in my adolescence and "stink finger row " was our favourite seating position when at the movies. We were never alone and we all knew what was happening further down the row. The car was another favourite and many a guy has christened his fathers car with me cumming all over the seat. My first real bisexual affair began with a kiss followed by fingering and we very quickly took that to the next level.
Now I live and sleep with my girlfriend fingering has a new dimension. It is just something we do and can often be soft and gentle before we drop off to sleep or the beginning of a more torrid affair. Fingering is a part of our sex play with our guys and foreplay and is always enjoyed by both of us. The climax is always something we both enjoy no matter how, where or when. More often than not its a finger licking delight.
Lurker
Ever have a yoni massage? Ask my wife about that!