Finger in or around butt during BJ

last reply
7 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have never let this happen until recently. I enjoyed it alot but I feel weird askin my chick to do it. She has not put it in but I kinda want her to try it one time. When she is blowing me she puts a finger on my taint an I kind wiggle around til it is near my ass and as soon as she put pressure on it I cum. Normal or wierd.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
super normal. It's just not something you hear most guys talk about because of the stupid stigma of being gay if they like their ass played with. If you like your ass played with and your girlfriend won't do it find another girlfriend ;-)

You could always show her an erotic story where a guy gets his bum played with and see what she says about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it should be a normal part of a BJ because it is a great feeling. I know I am not gay but since my wife started playing and rimming my ass we have used toys and the feeling is amazing.
That has brought more intense orgasms and curiousity of what a real cock would feel like, yet I have not followed through.
Lurker
0 likes
A finger in your ass is wonderful. Massage the prostrate and you will come buckets!!!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Fishbinder
A finger in your ass is wonderful. Massage the prostrate and you will come buckets!!!

This is very true. The first time my lady did this to me was during a very special hand job. I came so hard I just about jumped off of the bed!
Lurker
0 likes
yes its the truth my hubby loves it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has stuck her finger in my ass during a bj, sex and a hand job, as soon as she sticks it in I literary cum hard. My wife enjoys playing with my ass and to tell you the truth I love it.

After the first time she done she was worried I was gay cuz I liked it but I am not in the slightest.

Just because your a straight male doesn't mean you can't get some enjoyment fro
Having the person you love from playing with your ass.
Lurker
0 likes
I would enjoy it immensely! I would enjoy finding a woman that enjoys sucking cock and playing with my ass - licking, fingering, more....