Finding women to practice cunnilingus on

last reply
5 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How can I go about finding women to go down on? I want to practice my oral technique and nothing else. I don't want to fuck them or get oral (Believe it or not, I don't like blowjobs).

I really love eating pussy. I am a 43yo White man. I am not a bad looking guy. How do I find women for this and how do I broach the subject in a way that will get results (and not getting smacked in the mouth)?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by BN4d
How can I go about finding women to go down on? I want to practice my oral technique and nothing else. I don't want to fuck them or get oral (Believe it or not, I don't like blowjobs).

I really love eating pussy. I am a 43yo White man. I am not a bad looking guy. How do I find women for this and how do I broach the subject in a way that will get results (and not getting smacked in the mouth)?

"Excuse me miss, would you have any objection to me eating your pussy? I need the practice."

Tough one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A personal ad in a sex mag? I honestly cannot imagine any woman agreeing to this request though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My thoughts on this topic: Asking a woman for practice???

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you would best find an adult lifestyle club to join and get involved with. There would be many women who would enjoy teaching you how they love to be eaten. No two women are alike and the more you learn from, the better you can becum!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe honesty is always the best policy. Once you've got the woman's attention, and you know she "wants to", just ask for what you want in a nice way, explaining your wants and needs. My advice is to assure the woman that she is sexy and hot, but all you want is to pleasure her pussy with your tongue. There is a freedom in telling your mate/partner/lover/one night stand just what you want. Freedom for both people. Not all men like to eat pussy. You might be surprised at the results. Good luck...
A horny couple, a few spices, a LOT of FUN

Hope you will check out my first story - Kitty Kapers - A Well Seasoned Woman

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/kitty-kapers-a-well-seasoned-woman.aspx