Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

females and cd/ts

last reply
18 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
there is a growing number of women being found in various places that are interested in passable ts/cd. Is there any females here that can make a comment on this. Are you or do you think you would become interested in a passable cd/ts for a relationship or simply sex? If so please tell us how you feel about this. Positive or negative.
A cross-dresser/transexual perhaps?
Well I am bi and my main fantasy is a person with breasts and a dick, so I would love to have a ts if perhaps they had some surgery. I would definitely be into that sort of thing!
Quote by MMonroe
a what?

Now that you know what the terminology is; is you one of them girls who might be or might not be...interested?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by MMonroe
a what?

Now that you know what the terminology is; is you one of them girls who might be or might not be...interested?

Is there something you want to tell us.... ?
Quote by LittleBambi

Is there something you want to tell us.... ?

I hopes you is referring to mah horrible grammer and spelling.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Hmmm....no....I don't think that was what I was referring to. *thinks*
Quote by LittleBambi
Hmmm....no....I don't think that was what I was referring to. *thinks*

Damnit, you busted me. I have a thing for hawt, slender, slutty, cross-dressing females who are into wearing my business shirts and boxers... and having their wrists wrapped up tightly to the bed railings with my ties.
And there I was thinking you had 'breasts and a dick'....
Quote by LittleBambi
And there I was thinking you had 'breasts and a dick'....

I do. I have one of one, and two of the other. I'm just kinda flat up top.
Apparently you're a Sphinx too....
Quote by PoorLittleGirl
Well I am bi and my main fantasy is a person with breasts and a dick, so I would love to have a ts if perhaps they had some surgery. I would definitely be into that sort of thing!

I'm bi too, but I prefer to have my dick and boobs served separately.
Quote by Jillicious
Why would I be interested in a man who takes estrogen and has obvious emotional issues?

Obvious emotional issues?? I can understand if you're not attracted to transgendered people or cross-dressers, but to paint them as having emotional issues is rather ignorant and quite offensive. Many transgendered people and cross-dressers are quite well-adjusted, especially once they've come to terms with their gender (and how to express it, change it, etc. so their appearance matches their mind). Most of those who have emotional issues, in my experience, are those who are struggling to reconcile their identity/appearance with a society that condemns them, misunderstands them, judges them, etc. Imagine if your mind and body didn't match, and society judged you for trying to do what you could to make up for the discrepancy. Gender is a huge part of our identity. The fact that people are willing to take hormones and have major surgery, all with requisite risks and side effects, should tell you JUST how much a gender identity issue can affect someone.

If you're not interested in dating such a person, no one's twisting your arm. But "obvious emotional issues"? That's...I have no words.
Lori
L. A. Witt (gay male erotic romance)
Lauren Gallagher (heterosexual erotic romance)
Twitter: GallagherWitt
My Website * My Blog * Marginally Unhinged (my webcomic)

"Service with a Smirk, that's you." - Morgan Hawke
Quote by GallagherWitt
Quote by Jillicious
Why would I be interested in a man who takes estrogen and has obvious emotional issues?

Obvious emotional issues?? I can understand if you're not attracted to transgendered people or cross-dressers, but to paint them as having emotional issues is rather ignorant and quite offensive. Many transgendered people and cross-dressers are quite well-adjusted, especially once they've come to terms with their gender (and how to express it, change it, etc. so their appearance matches their mind). Most of those who have emotional issues, in my experience, are those who are struggling to reconcile their identity/appearance with a society that condemns them, misunderstands them, judges them, etc. Imagine if your mind and body didn't match, and society judged you for trying to do what you could to make up for the discrepancy. Gender is a huge part of our identity. The fact that people are willing to take hormones and have major surgery, all with requisite risks and side effects, should tell you JUST how much a gender identity issue can affect someone.

If you're not interested in dating such a person, no one's twisting your arm. But "obvious emotional issues"? That's...I have no words.

amen - a few things to add -

1. at one point in my life i was habitat-challanged - one of the places that took me in, a couple of the roomies were CDs - nice guys, good jobs, emotionally stable, one had a g/f - they were both hetero, but had a side to them that was feminine, and like being able to explore that side - i've met a lot of straight guys who were way more messed up emotionally. we had 'girl' days on occasion, and it was always relaxed, and comfortable and i loved them to peices - still have a fond spot in my heart for CDs (btw, partied with the 'girl's in The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence in SF in my day... FUN peeps, and totally cool!)

2. Trannys - yes, i think some people were simply born into the wrong bodies, it's not something, Trans gender surgery, you do as a whim - you have to be commited - my god, it's a long process, expensive, and you have to live as a woman in your day to day life and have psych evals to go thru with it - these aren't people with emotional issues, these are people are are incredibly brave and have to be really together in order to do thru with this procedure, often in the face of public ridicule or worse. oh, and it goes both ways, i know there are women out there who identify as male as well, something a little less stigmatic, i think, but still...

3. this is lush, not Sunday school - i thought we left all the judgements about peoples sexuality, fetishes, etc, at the door. really, i know there's a community of CDs here, and do we really want to make blanket judgements about them? live and let live.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by GallagherWitt
Quote by Jillicious

Very well said.
Quote by sprite

amen - a few things to add -

1. at one point in my life i was habitat-challanged - one of the places that took me in, a couple of the roomies were CDs - nice guys, good jobs, emotionally stable, one had a g/f - they were both hetero, but had a side to them that was feminine, and like being able to explore that side - i've met a lot of straight guys who were way more messed up emotionally. we had 'girl' days on occasion, and it was always relaxed, and comfortable and i loved them to peices - still have a fond spot in my heart for CDs (btw, partied with the 'girl's in The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence in SF in my day... FUN peeps, and totally cool!)

2. Trannys - yes, i think some people were simply born into the wrong bodies, it's not something, Trans gender surgery, you do as a whim - you have to be commited - my god, it's a long process, expensive, and you have to live as a woman in your day to day life and have psych evals to go thru with it - these aren't people with emotional issues, these are people are are incredibly brave and have to be really together in order to do thru with this procedure, often in the face of public ridicule or worse. oh, and it goes both ways, i know there are women out there who identify as male as well, something a little less stigmatic, i think, but still...

3. this is lush, not Sunday school - i thought we left all the judgements about peoples sexuality, fetishes, etc, at the door. really, i know there's a community of CDs here, and do we really want to make blanket judgements about them? live and let live.

My dear friend Sprite,

Thanks for verbalizing what I sometimes have trouble saying. I LOVE your attitude, your thoughtfullness.

Quote by Jillicious
Well, I've obviously upset a few people. I would like to apologize to you for that.

I guess not being comfortable with your own genitalia has no emotional connections at all. I will cherish this lesson learned.

Thank you for being willing to learn from this. smile Many people are not, particularly with issues such as this, so your willingness speaks volumes about your character. :)
Lori
L. A. Witt (gay male erotic romance)
Lauren Gallagher (heterosexual erotic romance)
Twitter: GallagherWitt
My Website * My Blog * Marginally Unhinged (my webcomic)

"Service with a Smirk, that's you." - Morgan Hawke
Quote by GallagherWitt
Quote by Jillicious
Well, I've obviously upset a few people. I would like to apologize to you for that.

I guess not being comfortable with your own genitalia has no emotional connections at all. I will cherish this lesson learned.

Thank you for being willing to learn from this. smile Many people are not, particularly with issues such as this, so your willingness speaks volumes about your character. :)