Female/Female sex

last reply
5 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you are a woman...have you had f/f sex while your husband/bfriend watched?

Did you want to do it, or did you feel pressured to?

Did you enjoy it afterwards?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had F/F sex many, many, many times!! But never in front of a BF or my husband when I was married. I have done it in front of guys but never one I was in a real relationship with other than being friends with benefits. I would have no probelm doing it, but it just has never happened
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have both watched (two girls) and been watched (with a girl while a BF is the spectator).

Anytime there is a person watching, there is a performance element that comes into play. I don't care how into it you claim to be, you're not going to completely forget that there is another set of eyes taking it all in. I think it removes the intimacy between the two people having sex, but it can certainly make the entire situation a little more kinky and fun, especially as you are aware of how much you are turning on the person watching or if they are verbally directing the action from the sidelines.

So yes, I'd say it was fun and enjoyable, although I can't recall a single time when watching didn't involve an offer to join in eventually.

Re feeling pressured. No, never. I would never do something sexually that I didn't want to do. Girls, you should never give into pressure to please your man in a way that you're not comfortable with. Do not be a sexual puppet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't done this a great many times but every time I have had sex with another female it has been great. I have yet to be with another female while a male watched. My boyfriend and I talked about doing this for awhile but never went through with it and neither one of us has brought it up again. I don't know if it would be healthy for our relationship or not and we are getting very serious.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had sex with another woman, with my husband watching or with the other woman's significant other at times. Sometimes it was with one of the guys request and sometimes it just happened.

I never have felt forced to participate, and would never would allow this to happen.

Performing for an audience is a special kind of sexual excitement, but it is just about sex. If you are trying to build a relationship with the other person I do not see how it would be a building experience for the two of you.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had sex with a few women but I've only ever done f/f in front of a man to please the other girl's husband or boyfriend.

Did I want to do it? Hell yes

Have I ever felt pressured into doing it? A couple of times.

Did I enjoy it afterwards? Hell yes, during and afterwards