Fem-ish looking guys

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi,

Romantically I feel attracted to women only, but sexually I also like experiencing submitting to men. I guess I also like it psychologically, but it’s a kink and just sex. I guess I’m bi, but I’ve only had long term relationships with women and am not attracted to men that way, but I do like the attention and feeling of being a bottom.

I’m tall with long hair, and lately I’ve been wearing short shorts because it’s hot, and I have nice legs smile

I’m not looking for a real relationship right now, and feel when I do, I’ll probably get a hair cut and stop rocking the short shorts. Do you think it’s silly for me to think I need to dress more typically masculine to attract a straight woman? Are muscular guys with long hair in short shorts attractive? Or probably gay?

Thanks,
C.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Full disclosure: I'm more of a fluid or pansexual woman. I tend to be drawn more toward men, but I'm even more attracted to a man whose boundaries are open (bi, pan, whatever). Long hair is not a turn off but I don't know about short shorts, because I don't gravitate toward anyone who shows themselves off like that (no hate, though, a lot of y'all are gorgeous!).

I tend to think guys with long hair and short shorts are just too cool for me. Nothing against ya, just don't feel like I can relate.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Interesting! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. …I’m just masquerading as cool. Mostly I’m kinky and like showing off my legs and feeling bottomy