last reply
56 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Definetly doggy style.

Love being on all 4's with him thrusting so hard and deep from behind me. Smacking my ass. Definetly doggy.
The Linebacker
0 likes
They all work just as well for me. Doggie, doggie standing up, missionary (but yes, push & hold her legs back, it makes it easier, plus you can plunge deeper into her. Now I do have to admit doing anal, laying down on your sides - scissors style, so you can see yourselves in the mirror, is visually fun; it doesn't feel as good and its a little harder to do.

It is fun with her legs over you shoulders, cock deep in her ass, to use one hand to work a dildo in her vagina or let her do that. Buttplugging her while doing the vagina always works great also.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sithgirl
Spooning, with my partner's arms wrapped around me and/or holding hands. Doggy is second favorite.

Ahh, yes! I'm a guy, but those are my favorite positions too. I love spooning more because I holding my wife close.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doggy style, always! Face buried in the pillows, arse high in the air, hard and fast or deep and slow, mmm xxx
Try before you buy x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My two fav's are doggie and missionary.
Lurker
0 likes
up on my knees with my shoulders down on the bed or floor or what ever im on at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggie or cowgirl for me although I was strapped in a swing once and really enjoyed that.
Lurker
0 likes
From behind on all fours or while I ride his cock facing him so he can play & suck on my tits
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl works for me but Doggy is nice too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hotyoungmilf
From behind on all fours or while I ride his cock facing him so he can play & suck on my tits
Lurker
0 likes
on my stomach, bent over, or up against the wall.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the doggy position a lot bcus its so primal. but I enjoy cowgirl a lot to because I can control it which makes me less tense.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was going to say 'doggie' for anal, but that's only with one partner. If I'm with two, then getting DP'd with me laying on my back on top of one guy who's in my ass, while the other guy enters my pussy Missionary style, OR... me picked up between them while they're standing with me sandwiched in the middle.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doggy smile
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Lurker
0 likes
Lie down on my back.... Legs folded up and he fucking my ass missionery style
In case of double fucking...... Hanging position..... Man fucking my ass from behind holding my hips and pussy fucker hammering from front
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy so I have better access and her hips to pull on
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite is on my stomach with the guy straddling me right at the bottom of my butt.
Lurker
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmm not yet found a bad position for anal. More often than not, I'm on the edge of the bed, with my bf's feet on the floor and his hands either holding my legs wide apart or my knees pressed back toward my chest so I'm completely open and he can easily control the pace and depth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doggy or revers cowgirl so i can rub her clit too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggie is always a classic. I do love me some spooning action along with a reverse cowgirl so that I can be in a bit more control!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it is doggie style unless he is really well endowed. If he is big then I like to be either on my back or on top until I have loosened up a little. Then I can go back to doggie.
Lurker
0 likes
doggy or riding him xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal, I prefer to have my boyfriend standing and me on my back at the edge of the bed, holding my legs up and wide OR doggie style on the floor so he can spank my ass a little.

Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile
Lurker
0 likes
On my back legs up by my ears