2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what is your favorite type of roleplay scenario
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love role playing me being unsure of having sex with my partner. Begging my partner not to continue because the entire act would not be "appropriate". After the consistent kisses and touches, I start to give in. ;)
AYRKAH92
0 likes
First time with an older man - my first time was soooo awful. Trying to make the memory go away! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
playing a lady cop
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I kind of prefer to be me.

Roleplay... wtf?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
The howl life is theater, what matters to play an act during sex too, if both like that smile
Classified
0 likes
Nurse, Office worker, neighbour, sister in law. The illicit.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Clumeleon
0 likes
I'm the mathematics student and she's another, sexier mathematics student. We talk about maths and then we have amazing sex.

What's roleplay btw?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend sets me up with an older guy from out of town who wants a "compensated date". He's older, confident, in shape and he doesn't know me and I don't know him. He wants a "no strings date" and will pay. I get to play the "naughty girl" and dress the part. We should meet up at a bar and pretend we've never met each other before. Just the thought gets me tingly.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex Eduacation...Laying on a Table...Letting the students examine me.....Then practicing on me..Mmmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
strangers meeting in a bar. He wants me and takes me, regardless of my protests!
Dont hate me coz im beautiful ,hate me coz your partner thinks i am!
Lurker
0 likes
Playing strangers has always been my favorite. There's a ton of possibilities, so every time is always different.