Favorite Role Play Scenario

last reply
46 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm curious what are your favorite Role Play scenarios and why?
Lurker
0 likes
Having the over active imagination I have I could write a veritable list for you!.....
Being kidnapped and bundled into a van by my captors, driven to an unfamiliar place before being meticulously tortured sexually (by torture I mean teased) by maybe 2 or 3 captors 1 of which would be my partner.....
Myself and another young lady play the role of naughty school girls, caught and hauled before the strict head master/mistress for punishment
Being able to pounce on my partner when he arrives home from work to a dark house (I'm waiting in hall for him) a roleplay which ends in him being tied to a chair, ankles and wrists restrained, blindfold administered before playing the dom woman, teasing him til he can take no more, begging to be released and eventually when I allow this we have the wildest sex ever fuelled by our sexual tension!.....
Will leave it at that before I lose all control of myself!
Lady M
Lurker
0 likes
i like acting out to people that hate each other with the other guy and end up having hate sex, i love it!
Lurker
0 likes
I know its against lush policy but i enjoy rp father/daughter. i would never do it or participate in sex with my real father in real life but i do enjoy rp it
Lurker
0 likes
We love rp with a blackmail scenario. Something about being vulnerable is so exciting to us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being the sub in a sub/dom rp scenario.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Anything with a submissive role where I'm not in control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've done a lot of it; schoolgirl/headmaster, warrior princess/slaveboy, total strangers, spy/soldier (apparently I make a good Mata Hari), naughty nurse, and recently hubby came up with a new one where he got the stuff from a shoestore and set up about 20 pairs of my shoes in their boxes and was one HELL of a salesman...just keep an open mind and have a vivid imagination.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an office sex fetish so love the whole role play around that...sometimes I like being the boss, sometimes the assistant.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
I really only role play with older men and because of that i really enjoy role playing roles such as professor/student, a friends dad/me, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Finding shelter from the rain in a forest, finding a random cabin, and running into a childhood friend who's ALL grown up and very sexy (girl/guy).
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
if my partner has my imagination revved up any scenario may follow... but..

having hot sex outside during daylight hours.....
a first date scenario recently rocked my world......
opening the door to someone i am waiting for who pushes me against the wall beside my front door and.....

oh my... *fans languidly"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I really only role play with older men and because of that i really enjoy role playing roles such as professor/student, a friends dad/me, etc.

I'm the same way.
Lurker
0 likes
I love scenes where I am blackmailed or coerced into being the slave/sex toy for a naughty-minded woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it comes to role playing, I am not too into seduction, or power roles (boss/secretary, teacher/student etc.) I like it more when things are already established and I don't have to wonder if what I want to do is okay with the other person, I like the comfort factor that comes with that. So as far as roles I like best friends, very good neighbors, some family scenarios. However I do love creativity, so I am not opposed to much of anything as long as it's well thought out or the person I am playing with is descriptive and respectful.
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not really into role playing. I have played the part of being picked up in a bar but thats about it.
Lurker
0 likes
professor/student, secretary/boss, friends dad/ young girl, older man stranger/ younger girl
The Linebacker
0 likes
Pirate/wench
Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky
Priest/confessioner
Cat burglar/housewife
Lurker
0 likes
Ohh like to be the naughty schoolgirl while partner is the bossy teacher. Very suductive!
Lurker
0 likes
me the head master, the girl is in detention and most be punished!
Lurker
0 likes
Having an old summerdress ripped & torn off me was fun...then ravaged to bits...yummy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
close siblings, very intimate, nothing forced but maybe with a bit of reluctance. all love and passion mixed with some lust.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being my husbands "girlfriend" doing him behind his wifes back! It's amaging how arousing that can be seeing how he responds to it.
Lurker
0 likes
The young girl being seduced by an older woman in various fantasies.
Lurker
0 likes
...well, footsie...it would appear that I am older than you....
Lurker
0 likes
I love love love the blackmail role play! I get wet just thinking about it!
Lurker
0 likes
Can you elaborate on "Blackmail" roleplay freddy?
Lurker
0 likes
One scenario is the best buy geek squad guy finds our video/pics on our computer and threatens to expose me to my employer unless I blow him. Secondly, I rear end a car but I don't have insurance and have to 'work' off the damages with him!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Cathy stated above, it's difficult to do with people you are still getting to know. I don't like to wonder if what I say or how I react is okay with them. I think it takes some advance communication and understanding of the persons ideas and kinks before moving into the rp. It can be awkward if you don't really know if what you say or do is a turn on for the other person(s).

Now, with that said, I like the common everyday, casual settings of just meeting friends and having lunch or shopping and getting aroused by something simple or indirect and things lead to a hot and wicked sexual frenzy! For some people, that takes a lot of build up to but the inuendos and hints along the way need to be tactful and very casual...

I also like dealing with age differences since I fall in the middle now. I can be the older desired woman or the younger woman learning how kinky the older neighbors are and how they seduce me!

Les and BI are always good for me and I really enjoy first time experiences for new and younger couples!

Kisses!

Steph