Login

Favorite place to have a guy cum?

last reply
34 replies
14.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Okay ladies, here's a bit of kinky one. Someone brought this up in another category, so I thought I'd post it as a poll.

What is your favorite place for a guy to cum? Feel free to explain why or add any details.

Lurker
Pussy, simple reason, it is meant to go there
Lurker
My favorite place for a guy to come is in my pussy. I love the way a cock feels as a man is emptying himself in me.
Lurker
Wow, I'm actually a little surprised at these results. I had no idea that "inside" was such a popular choice.
Lurker
Its definately feels the best biggrin
Lurker
You don't have an option for "in a Mercedes".
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by DamonX
Wow, I'm actually a little surprised at these results. I had no idea that "inside" was such a popular choice.

Less mess.

Cuz you know HE ain't gonna clean it up.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
Whilst I love the way my boyfriends cock feels when he cums in my pussy, if I'm honest I would have to say my favourite place is in my mouth.
Lurker
Quote by Jezziebelle
Quote by DamonX

Less mess.

Cuz you know HE ain't gonna clean it up.
Rookie Scribe
mouth.. that's even less mess.. ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
it's hard to have a favorite, although i voted for my ass because i enjoy anal sex so much. i also enjoy it on my face and tits and in my pussy if i'm sitting on his lap and he's sucking my tits.
Lurker
Yay! We have our first vote for the face. I'm actually surprised how popular the ass is.

Active Ink Slinger
In my pussy or mouth but i voted for pussy, because i love it squirting inside me. smile
Artistic Tart
In tha punani! lol
Lurker
Will someone please help me with this question since all the choices are so good???
Active Ink Slinger
When it comes to cum, I want it EVERYWHERE! But to feel him unleashing it in my pussy is the best.
Lurker
"Will someone please help me with this question since all the choices are so good???"

I'm a big fan of the face personally.

But there's nothing hotter than a woman who loves cum and tells you where she wants it, wherever that mat be.
Lurker
Favorite place is in my ass because i like anal sex love the way it feels shooting up in their gives me the big O
Active Ink Slinger
my face, it's so awesome, then i can rub it in like lotion and lipgloss
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
My favorite is inside my pussy, so long as I am in a long term relationship... Love to feel the warmth of cum squirting inside me... makes me cum harder ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Favourite place is in my pussy! Feels so good when he shoots it in me smile But I do like it everywhere ;)
Lurker
Anywhere but the ass.

Favourite place is the mouth
Lurker
pussy and mouth
Rainbow Warrior
In my pussy please because my boyfriend loves fucking me after you've cum inside me!
Lurker
My preference is pussy and sometimes mouth