Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Favorite Male Undies

last reply
15 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alright ladies, what is your favorite thing to see on a man, in terms of underwear?

My favorite is boxer briefs. They just cup a man so nicely and show off his bum too!
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
I agree. Just tight enough to show off some bum, leg and crotch shape but not tight in a way that makes me cringe
Who voted tighty whiteys rotflmao....sheesh
The ones around his ankles.
Quote by ali2teaseu
The ones around his ankles.

We have a winner!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
It's hard to walk that way, Ali-Babe.
Quote by roccotool

Exactly. It's like a woman wearing high heels, it's hard to run away then. hehehe
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Quote by Jezziebelle
Quote by roccotool

Exactly. It's like a woman wearing high heels, it's hard to run away then. hehehe

Quote by Jezziebelle
Quote by roccotool

I'd never run away...
Calvin Klein hipsters, a hot g-string or nothing at all!!!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
i just LOVE seeing men in boxer briefs! so sexy without trying too hard. regular boxers are a close second

Say. Her. Name.

So sue me: I like Tightie Whities. Especially if he has darker skin, strong thick calves. yummy yum yum.

Of course, I might like them because my husband doesn't wear them.
I buy thongs for.my husband. He has an awesome, athletic ass, and seeing him in a thong drives me crazy.
Frankly, if a man has a great ass I want to see him in a thong.

I prefer to go commando and enjoy when guys do the same. Easy access is a real thing

boxer briefs, and most def have to be clean lol