Login

Favorite male body part?

last reply
78 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
What body part do you find yourself most drawn to? What about it turns you on?
Lurker
On a woman or a man!!!!!!! O well I'll answer both!!

On a woman it has to be their waist area..just holding it and planting lovely kisses right there HMM

On a man their chest..I like them big and broad!!

Above all else though their brain..either sex could be sexy as hell but if I have to hold your hand through a conversation then I dry up like a desert!!!
Active Ink Slinger
I love a man with a nice broad chest. Dont mind if there is extra padding there. I just need someone with big shoulders. This is going to sound weird but I love a man with "working" hands. I cant take a guy with soft hands. Gives me the creepers. Yes, I do look at a man and check out everything. What can I say....I love men!!!
Alpha Blonde
Similar to the other posters - chest and abs do it for me. The reason being - if that looks good, the guy is obviously fit, so chances are the rest of his body will be pretty hot as well.
Active Ink Slinger
For me its Abs and Arms. Love really tight abs and well developed (but not huge) arms.
Active Ink Slinger
Big hands, strong arms. I don't know what it is, but they make me go all tingly.
Lurker
eyes or smile
Lurker
Shoulders, abs, biceps and torso if he's fit.

Eyes and hands.

The middle leg!!!
Lurker
His eyes, his abs (mmmm), His muscular arms (not a weightlifter though), and his Chest, oh yes. biggrin
Lurker
I love his arms and his smile...gets me all tingling and I imagine his arms around me when we make love or a hard fuck!
Empress of the Moon
I'm very fond of arms and chests. Also legs and butts.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
Shoulders! My guy has nice broad shoulders. And I don't like skinny guys at all.
Lurker
Quote by Notenough
This is going to sound weird but I love a man with "working" hands. I cant take a guy with soft hands. Gives me the creepers.

Its not weird at all. I also check out a man's hands. A good pair of hands that turns me on would have to be large (but not too much so) and strong and have long fingers. If he has a dark complexion it turns me on that much more. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a tall and dark man.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
Love well defined shoulders ..... especially where the neck meets the shoulder ... a perfect place to kiss and bite

And capable big hands ....
Active Ink Slinger
Shoulders and back.. A well defined back is just heaven to massage or rake with your nails and stuff
Active Ink Slinger
I love strong men so I would say the arms and chest at first look. I will look then at their hands and then the butt. I agree about a working man's hands and a few scars here or there is sexy too.
Lurker
Firm chest and torso.
Lurker
Eyes, smile, firm thighs
Princess Popsicle
Eyes, nose, lips then thighs- in that order. After all, it's his face in gonna be looking at most so it may as well be a nice one!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
I'd say cock, lips, arms and chest! In that order....
Lurker
A guys smile!!
Advanced Wordsmith
I find I can't take my eyes off a guys tight bum.
Lurker
Quote by freakycactus
Big hands, strong arms. I don't know what it is, but they make me go all tingly.

I completely agree!! Other than their cock I love strong arms, and big hands that envelope mine smile
Lurker
arms, and back. i love when a guys has like a nice muscular back.. weird ik
Active Ink Slinger
Right now.....the chest.
Lurker
strong arms and back with a nice smile biggrin
Purveyor of Sweetness
beyond the obvious ;-) i think feet are sexy....
Active Ink Slinger
His eyes//facial features will catch my eye but it's a nice ass that does it for me.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry