Login

Favorite male body part?

last reply
78 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
everything about a man is my favourite part! first thing that captures my attention are his his eyes, warm smile, his juicy lips, strong hands and feet, his neck, broad shoulders, collar bone...you get the picture. the list is endless smile
Active Ink Slinger
His Eyes (windows to the soul) and the lower abs V! yum
Active Ink Slinger
omg, it's obvious for me his mind for it is the inside that counts the most.... I'm lying his cock
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
Legs, Feet, Mouth and Hands
Lurker
Back, arms and chest
Lurker
Ok for me its

The brain: I like a man that has the briins to express himself other than just his looks

The eyes: I belive the eyes can speak and if a man can captivate me with a look of his eyes and no words I'm a goner lol.

The ass: I love it when I see a tall guy with jeans or his dress pants and see his tight firm ass. Makes me want to squeeze it and smack it biggrin
Lurker
Love the whole package, but forearms and chest or strong man hands.. No manicured men for me.
Active Ink Slinger

Weird as it seems, for me it is a tie between his eyes and his brain. I love a man who can talk to me intelligently. I don't think you can size up a man's ability to fuck or satisfy you on the first meet, but I know in just a minute of two if fucking might be the only thing a guy might be good at. If I talk to someone (on a bus, the bar, at a club etc) and he engages me in intelligent talk about something we find mutually interesting, I might sit for hours, and have a few drinks and just talk with the guy. During the talk, I can find out a lot about him - and if he interests me enough, I'm sure to find out all about his cock and bedroom prowess as the relationship ages - maybe even by the next morning. But if he's a dumb ass, just staring at my tits and showing off his bulge, I might sleep with him, but probably not.

Active Ink Slinger

arms/shoulders for me, i love a well built guy x

Voyeur @ f/64

That depends. Are we talking stewing, roasting, or grilling? Each takes a different cut.

Active Ink Slinger

interesting to read that some women likes man feet too, that's changing a little the old fetish rule smile

Hands! Oh the things a pair of big, strong, skilled hands can do.

Rookie Scribe

I have to agree with most others on this one, I love good strong arms, and even better if they are tattooed 😉

Mary Poppins

Wallet

Be nice to each other

Rainbow Warrior

Broad shoulders, narrow waist, bubble butt!

Active Ink Slinger

His chest and ass.

Nafisa