last reply
39 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alright Ladies,

We've all been there. Either you look a household object and think, "I wonder what that would be like" or you are desperate because your favorite toy just died.

What is your favorite thing to use as a sex toy that normally has a different use?

My new favorite? A wine bottle!
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does this mean I'm the only one that gets creative with household objects? LMAO.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairbrush handle is an old one. Desperate times......
Lurker
0 likes
The non-brushing end of an electric toothbrush.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yea hairbrush handle, the only thing ive ever been brave enough to use
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Oh yea hairbrush handle, the only thing ive ever been brave enough to use

branch out. I was scared at first, but once you start, you won't stop!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
The non-brushing end of an electric toothbrush.

Hehe, never thought about that one.

One time when i was feeling very frustrated i did try using a banana but it felt so cold it totally shocked the need out of me and it turned me right off lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try to avoid the cold things, lol, unless that is what you are going for...

Try:

The neck of a wine or beer bottle
A new toothbrush
The handle of a kitchen utensil, like a serving spoon
A cucumber

get creative. lol
Lurker
0 likes
I hate to spoil this thread.

We have a lot of doctor friends, and when the wine starts flowing, so do their stories.
And you honestly wouldn't believe the amount of infections those things can cause.
If they where meant for a sex toy, people wouldn't spend so much time, energy and effort in creating sex toys!

Do you have any idea how dirty your hairbrush really is?
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Necho

We have a lot of doctor friends, and when the wine starts flowing, so do their stories.
And you honestly wouldn't believe the amount of infections those things can cause.
If they where meant for a sex toy, people wouldn't spend so much time, energy and effort in creating sex toys!

Do you have any idea how dirty your hairbrush really is?

Yeast infections can be soooooo romantic.

That said, the handle of a portable electic toothbrush strikes me as being the traveling woman's best friend. No embarrassing moments at the airport when they x-ray your carry-on or later when Mom insists on helping you unpack.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Why not then just buy two toothbrushes?

Even though you use only the one part of the handle, it doesn't matter, things you use for masturbation should only be used for such purposes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only put things there if I KNOW they are clean...like I have sanitized them? I'm not an idiot I just like to be creative.
Lurker
0 likes
You sanitize a cucumber?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dish soap and hot water from your kitchen sink would sanitize a cucumber. Quick and easy.

I have had a couple partners who liked to experiment with random objects, its fun.
Always cleaned them first of course, its common sense. It was almost a game, to see what kinds of non-sexual items would get her off, and what would feel good inside her and what would not.

Be careful with glass bottles though, contract your pussy muscles too hard and torque the bottle at just the right angle and...you are now having a very bad day.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Sharpie pen or marker in the vag/pooper is a pretty common household toy.

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
I would never use anything glass up there!! No way, I dont wanna be going to the hospital with glass stuck in me. I havent even put anything up there for a while now while masturbating, much less effort to just run through clothing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The handle of my lint roller
Several candles
And once, when I really didn't get along with my boyfriend's mother and I was subjected to a Thanksgiving weekend at her house and he went off with his dad and brothers the day after and she went shopping, I, uh, used a decorative holiday squash for a purpose other than which it was intended. I thought my boyfriend was going to wreck the car on the way home when I told him about it, he was laughing so hard.
That's one of the things I loved about hubby from the beginning, he assured me that he was OK with my toys and I didn't need to be embarrassed by having them. We just don't let anyone near the bottom drawer in the dresser....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
The handle of my lint roller
Several candles
And once, when I really didn't get along with my boyfriend's mother and I was subjected to a Thanksgiving weekend at her house and he went off with his dad and brothers the day after and she went shopping, I, uh, used a decorative holiday squash for a purpose other than which it was intended. I thought my boyfriend was going to wreck the car on the way home when I told him about it, he was laughing so hard.
That's one of the things I loved about hubby from the beginning, he assured me that he was OK with my toys and I didn't need to be embarrassed by having them. We just don't let anyone near the bottom drawer in the dresser....

Nice!

-------
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Quote by Primal
A Sharpie pen or marker in the vag/pooper is a pretty common household toy.

...and it makes filling out Christmas cards so much more interesting!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
But that won't stop you! haha

Usually the chance of microscopic germs is not at the forefront of my brain when I have the need to get myself off. Perfunctory sanitizing will do just fine, thanks. As for sanitizing a cucumber...never put one of those in my kitty, but I think I'd rinse it off first and then give it a go.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
Quote by Necho
But that won't stop you! haha

Usually the chance of microscopic germs is not at the forefront of my brain when I have the need to get myself off. Perfunctory sanitizing will do just fine, thanks. As for sanitizing a cucumber...never put one of those in my kitty, but I think I'd rinse it off first and then give it a go.

Nothing will ever stop me in the fight to save your kitty from infections
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sorry to interupt girls but i knew a girl that would use her bedpost, and she had been known to sit on the gear stick in her car! ok girls you can carry on now! lol! xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexplease
sorry to interupt girls but i knew a girl that would use her bedpost, and she had been known to sit on the gear stick in her car! ok girls you can carry on now! lol! xx

whoa. that's kind of ... impressive... and kind of scary... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've found the chip bag clips from the kitchen can work great as nipple clips to!!! Then there is ALWAYS the shower massage on a rope ahhhhh.....
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I've found the chip bag clips from the kitchen can work great as nipple clips to!!! Then there is ALWAYS the shower massage on a rope ahhhhh.....

OOOOOOOHHHH Kinky Bunny, if i let you put on the clips, do i get to eat the chips. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite thing to use as a sex toy that normally has a different use are my fluffy pillows..... In school it was mostly pencils or crayons but no longer use these things.... It's only pillows or toys these days.... I prefer buy a new sex toy when the older one dies.... I care so much for the industry hehehehe :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try placing a mobile phone in a condom then get partner to ring, we had hours of fun and i never knew when it was going to vibrate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever had the Aunt Jemima treatment?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've used my bedpost a lot of times. Cucumbers are good. I usually avoid glass but I have used a beer bottle a couple times when I was a little drunk.