Fantasy Friday

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dear Girls,

I have posted a message yesterday under Sex Tips and Advice. As I have not had any replys I would appreciate if you could check it out.

As regards that subject Fantasy Fridays I would like to ask you girls a question. My lover is used to cuming once which she does almost always, normally with penetration but sometimes before (due to expert tongue and finger work of course ). If my Fantasy Friday project is to work I really need to extend our "pleasure" period. This problem is partly my fault because we have got used to having sex once at night, and then falling asleep. So, this "project" will take place in the mornings (we both workk from home), but I either have to get her used to continuing the fun after cuming or delaying her cum. Obviously the first day I do not expect her to want it 5 times or either go without cuming for 5 hours!!! Little by little....

A woman´s expert opinion would be most welcome.....and if you are interested we may be able to organise a Friday Fantasy session webcam one day....

Thanks

Devon
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes

what opinion do you want? is a Fantasy Friday a good thing? I don't understand your post. what is it that you are asking?

sorry
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sorry for the misunderstanding....What I mean is that as unfortunately we have got used the "typical" sex routine (sex at night and sleep etc etc) my lover will hopefully be pleasantly surprised. Either I have to get keep her in the mood to continue after she has cum or I have to delay her cumming longer (or a combination of both!!), so that our fun does not finish after 15 minutes!! From women I was hoping to get some advice regarding how to deal with this problem....thanks