Faking orgasms

last reply
32 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know a lot of women have "faked" before. (You know who you are)

How would you feel if you found out your husband/boyfriend/partner faked?

Is it worse if a guy does it? Would it make you feel bad?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
the proof's in the pudding, baby. Unless I'm fucking Milik the Red, they can't fake it because the evidence is either there or it is not. But lets say he tried to fake it anyway- nah, I wouldn't care. If he thought he had to do that, then more power to him. I certainly have. But for guys the orgasm is the end, at least for that go-round. They either have a real one or they lose their erection- right?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
the proof's in the pudding, baby. Unless I'm fucking Milik the Red, they can't fake it because the evidence is either there or it is not. But lets say he tried to fake it anyway- nah, I wouldn't care. If he thought he had to do that, then more power to him. I certainly have. But for guys the orgasm is the end, at least for that go-round. They either have a real one or they lose their erection- right?

Haha, yes you are right there. Unless you check the condom afterwards though, guys can still fake it. Bareback would be significantly more difficult to fake though.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I always check the condom. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol, Id love to know what makes Milik so differant, but no It wouldn't bother me if a guy did fake it. It just means he wants me to feel good about it. Hehe, still not sure how he could pull it off. As for me, hey there are just times when I know Im not going to cum no matter what the guy does. That doesn't mean Im not enjoying it. If hearing me moan and groan gets him off or makes him smile, what's the harm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will say that not every guy knows how to use his fingers and somtimes it's better to fake an O then try to explain it....again.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I will admit, I have faked it when I was younger. The times that I did was usually related to hooking up with someone where alcohol was involved, and I knew I wasn't going to come and just wanted to end the night...

It only backfired once, when one guy thought he was such a sexual lothario after my faking-techniques, that he kept GOING to see how many orgasms I could have. It was the funniest night ever... I think I faked it 5 times, before I finally just told him to stop. He thought he was quite the man the next morning... bragged to his friends all weekend.

I don't fake it anymore. I can't be bothered. I have spoken up and tried to help instruct a few guys on what would help get me off, but not everyone takes instruction successfully.

If I found out a guy faked it, I don't think I'd be particularly devastated. I don't think faking orgasms is really needed by either men or women, but in some cases, people feel the need to have a formal ending to sex.

There are many cases where someone is drunk or on recreational drugs and having an orgasm just isn't going to happen.

It's not the end the world. That's what morning sex is for!
Lurker
0 likes

why give anyone the satisfaction of thinking they did great , when it/they lacked??

I faked it once .... and never again .... because he thought he did wonderful, and did EXACTLY the same thing the next time to my dismay and disappointment ... and I learned a huge lesson.

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I will admit, I have faked it when I was younger. The times that I did was usually related to hooking up with someone where alcohol was involved, and I knew I wasn't going to come and just wanted to end the night...

It only backfired once, when one guy thought he was such a sexual lothario after my faking-techniques, that he kept GOING to see how many orgasms I could have. It was the funniest night ever... I think I faked it 5 times, before I finally just told him to stop. He thought he was quite the man the next morning... bragged to his friends all weekend.

I don't fake it anymore. I can't be bothered. I have spoken up and tried to help instruct a few guys on what would help get me off, but not everyone takes instruction successfully.

If I found out a guy faked it, I don't think I'd be particularly devastated. I don't think faking orgasms is really needed by either men or women, but in some cases, people feel the need to have a formal ending to sex.

There are many cases where someone is drunk or on recreational drugs and having an orgasm just isn't going to happen.

Haha, yes usually when I fake it alcohol and recreational drugs are also involved.

I do feel bad telling a girl to stop trying though if she's giving me a blowjob. I've had a few get a little upset.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends.

If it was with a one night stand, the chances are if he was faking it, Im probably busy faking it too...

If it was with someone in a long-term relationship, Id probably feel a bit miffed that he just didnt tell me. I understand that sometimes sex just needs to be sex, you dont have to orgasm to make it good, I expect him to understand that sometimes I dont want to come and just want to be with him. It goes both ways, I would understand if he told me the same.

The point is, the most important factor in a relationship is honesty, faking orgasms comes down to lying.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I have to admit faking an orgasm once when my lady was trying to give me a hand job while she had her period. Her shoulder had been hurting that day and I just didn't want her to think her efforts were wasted.
I must say though Lady X, I'll not be able to look at your avatar without a smile ever again!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
It depends.

If it was with a one night stand, the chances are if he was faking it, Im probably busy faking it too...

If it was with someone in a long-term relationship, Id probably feel a bit miffed that he just didnt tell me. I understand that sometimes sex just needs to be sex, you dont have to orgasm to make it good, I expect him to understand that sometimes I dont want to come and just want to be with him. It goes both ways, I would understand if he told me the same.

The point is, the most important factor in a relationship is honesty, faking orgasms comes down to lying.

That is a very good point. I think Every time I've faked it, it has been a one night stand. I wouldn't care if she faked it either. I wouldn't want a girlfriend faking it though, nor would I fake it with a GF.

This brings up a good point. I think I'll start it as another thread though....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Quote by LadyX

I have to admit faking an orgasm once when my lady was trying to give me a hand job while she had her period. Her shoulder had been hurting that day and I just didn't want her to think her efforts were wasted.
I must say though Lady X, I'll not be able to look at your avatar without a smile ever again!

How did you fake it with a handjob???
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Since my Radical Abdominal Lymphectomy I don't ejaculat anything. I cum completly dry. In general, I recover very quickly, it wasn't obvious that I faked it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Since my Radical Abdominal Lymphectomy I don't ejaculat anything. I cum completly dry. In general, I recover very quickly, it wasn't obvious that I faked it.

Gotcha. Hmm, that might come in handy actually. Ruins the cum shot but makes faking a lot easier. And less mess... And no wet spot to sleep on after!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Most women seem to like it. It is just a fact of life to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never faked it and never had a partner who has. I never even considered that a man might until this thread.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never faked it and the girls I've been with haven't either, as far as I know.
During our A-dam meeting I told hb74 a few times during sex that I wouldn't be able to cum and that I was fine with that. Think my exact words were something like "I'm glad I'm not some hyperactive teenager anymore who simply HAS to cum".
And indeed, no cumshot in or on a woman also avoids the mess haha. It's all good as long as both are having fun.
I'm always open to listen to tips or suggestions from the woman I'm trying to please. And since we've only started having fun in A-dam I'm sure we haven't reached our sexual peak yet.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Would I be destroyed, no I don't think so. And of course I have faked it also. But that when I was much younger and just getting into this thing called sex.

I did not really know my body, like I do today. I have not been with many men that did not want to give me as much pleasure as they were receiving. A little help from both is a benefit for tonight and maybe the next and for the sisters he will meet in the future.

But then each on of us has their switch to neverland with a different pattern.

As generally a bareback rider there is not much in doubt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How the hell could a man ever fake an orgasm??? Maybe in the cyber world but in real life NO WAY! From the audio and body spasms I can tell every time if a man cums does not matter if there is any spunk spewing or not cuz that's not the only way you can make a man cum! And if all else fails my mouth NEVER does! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Let me let you in on something I read and have been told.
Ejaculation = Orgasm
isn't always what it seem to be. SOme men can ejaculate without orgasming and some orgasm without ejaculating.
And Im a bit along with Bunnym though some men know how to really control themselves when they come, some don't and there's nothing like that shivering body against you as they orgasm. hihi

Now to the part, would I get offended if he faked?
Yes.
Would I get disappointed think I'd did something wrong, go around thinking Im not hot enough, good enough and whatever?
Yes I would.
There's no such thing as I wouldn't do that. No matter what he told me, that is how I react to not being able to please a man through out.
Sure I can settle for a no, but in my mind I will still have the mantra going that I had did something wrong. About to burst into tears and want to run away.
(and then for some reason feel the need to comfort him cause he must feel the same as I even though it's me it's something wrong with)
Though, it'd pass for the next time we tried and he would compliment everything good I done and how hot and all I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Haha, yes usually when I fake it alcohol and recreational drugs are also involved.

I do feel bad telling a girl to stop trying though if she's giving me a blowjob. I've had a few get a little upset.

Drugs and Alcohol. I remember sucking him til he was limp and I don't think he knew. I asked him what was up, he kinda scratched his head and looked bewildered.
Lurker
0 likes
Fake an orgasm? Hell no, well at least not yet. I've never had to. If someone faked an orgasm on me? I'd definitely be hurt.
Story Teller
0 likes
Can a guy fake it? Why would anyone want to fake something as wonderful as an orgasm?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PassionFlwer74
Can a guy fake it? Why would anyone want to fake something as wonderful as an orgasm?

Cause, sometimes you just want to get some sleep. As was stated earlier, usually alcohol is involved. I've faked it a few times after a long night at the bar.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Quote by PassionFlwer74

Cause, sometimes you just want to get some sleep. As was stated earlier, usually alcohol is involved. I've faked it a few times after a long night at the bar.

Haha, so have I buddy! And not only that sometimes the girl doesn't know what she's doing or you get her naked and realize she doesn't look half as hot as she did at the bar. If I'm not going to cum then I just fake it and get the whole thing over with. The sooner its over the sooner I can leave. If its early in the night sometimes i've even gone back to the bar. Now ladies dont' hate on me here. I'm talking about one night stands and the girls know what the plan is so we are on the same schedule. Alot of times I have worn them out so much that they are asleep before I even leave anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well when I just joined the sex game, I faked a couple of times, but then I felt bad when the guy went with other women and the girl put him on serious spotlight. Well now since I'm an outspoken gal, I give the man pointers. Even though some guys spite me for it, others have been really happy and they've gotten a second round (or more) and got better results.
Lurker
0 likes
I am mostly concerned with the woman getting her pleasure and if that would mean I went a bit long and needed to fake it, I would. It really makes me horny and aroused to help a woman get of, as many times as she needs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in the day, I've faked it with my boyfriend several years back (the sex was lousy). I speak up now when the guy isn't getting me off.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial