Login

Facials?

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Ladies how many of you like to get a facial from your man?
Lurker
I do but I prefer getting it in the mouth as opposed to getting it on my face
Lurker
Quote by HungDoug21
Ladies how many of you like to get a facial from your man?

I guess being the center of attention of a bukkake party is the ultimate fantasy of most women.............
And thankfully I am no exception.
Sorry if I hurt the sentiments of my fellow ladies at Lush
Rookie Scribe
i do not mind facials at all, but i prefer internal cumming if the timing is right!
XOXO!
Beth S.
Sensual Hobgoblin
I really do not care for it very much. Mouth or puss very much preferred and anal also with the right person at the right time.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Advanced Wordsmith
I love it in my mouth and swallow it, but sometimes I let a little leak out to push back in with my fingers or the head of his dick.
The Bee's Knees
NOT my cup of tea...

Say. Her. Name.

sometimes but i prefer my mouth , tummy, or inside of me
Prolific Writer
Not my thing...

To each is own...

Xo
Advanced Wordsmith
l don't mind as long l'm asked first and given a towel or something to clean up afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
like it all yesssssssssssssssssssssssss Jelly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lurker
I've been applying Immortelle Precious Cream on my face and neck for a few years now and love it. A bit pricey but worth every penny. Oh, Happy 2015 everyone!!!

Rainbow Warrior
I really don't enjoy them much, and prefer they cum in my pussy or my mouth. If it means a lot to a guy to streamer my face, I won't be a bitch about it, but get it in my eye, and I make no promises! That shit BURNS!
Lurker
Cum on me anywhere you like, but not in my eyes, up my nose or on my hair!