3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no can look good on some guys but it hurts when I kiss him
Lurker
0 likes
From the guy side...I grew a beard when I was a young adult to give the appearance of being older. Gave that up a few years later and stayed clean shaven for a long time. A couple years ago, it made sense to let the beard grow for a couple of weeks. When my lady said, I like that. It stayed. Now I sport a full beard with mustache, trimmed regularly, soft and silky against her face, and musky which she loves. I've got my own personal fragrance, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to really dislike it. My husband had a beard/mustache when we met, and it grew on me. He shaved it for me the last many years and recently started growing a goatee ... I'm thinking I like it. Just not when it's prickly and stabbing me in the lips or..down there ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the man. It really suits some men. But I agree with ya gunshopgirl, sometimes it can be tricky during the heat of the moment. Well for me not the heat of the moment but after the heat of the moment checking out the aftermath. But I don't dare complain.....haha.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
No probs with either
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Anything from some sexy 3-4 day stubble to sexy beard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like how 2 or 3 days look but I HATE how it feels when kissing and "other" things.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nothing is hotter than a little scruff or a nicely kept beard.
Lurker
0 likes
i love a well trimmed beard. and i also like some stubble on a guy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yay ;) ..... just no to the moustache, i not a fan of them
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by firefly9973
A little stubble on the right guy would be okay, but I do love a cleaned shaved man.

I'm with firefly on this. A little is fine but prefer clean shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
I think facial hair is close to a must for me. it shows of the manly side. Although the facial hair must be groomed well. no mustache or crazy beard, just covering the jaw line. it's very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
NAY!! Although a day or two growth can be sexy on the right guy. But not a full beard or mustache.

Dave Grohl is an exception of course!

Couldnt have said it better myself, with maybe the addition of Jared Leto.
Lurker
0 likes
I love beards! As long as it is trimmed and well kept. A big turn on especially if they have tattoos as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I love beards! As long as it is trimmed and well kept. A big turn on especially if they have tattoos as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I love beards! As long as it is trimmed and well kept. A big turn on especially when they have tattoos as well
Lurker
0 likes
Sexy, just needs to be well trimmed or a little scruff.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like it.

Spouse has had a goatee I liked that.

He has a mustache.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the full on beard on guys, i find it very sexy on the guys with full on beards
Love Bug
0 likes
Depends on the person. But well kept facial hair adds to the whole manly sex appeal as far as I am concerned.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah hubby has a nice trimmed bread keeps it well groomed it kind if tickles when he's down under between my legs
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not attracted to hirsute guys at all, and I hate the feel of facial hair on my neck and face when a guy is making love to me. But just to look at, guys with closely-trimmed goatees can be pretty hot.