Face fucking a ass licking

last reply
17 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What to now if you like to have your ass licked and have you ever hlet a guy layed down on a bed with your head hunging off and let a guy fuck your face and did you like it
Lurker
0 likes
Well u like what u like. No one can change that. but i let my ex-bf fuck my face and i didn't like it that much. But one of my roomies really likes.
Lurker
0 likes
i like getting an ass licking. as long as he knows what to do. face fucking depends on the size of the penis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ass licking is goos- so long as everyone's had their bath!!!!

Face fucking? It's ok but i much prefer to take control- when you're gagging and can hardly breathe?,-- yesh... sexy!! NAAAT
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel

Face fucking? It's ok but i much prefer to take control- when you're gagging and can hardly breathe?,-- yesh... sexy!! NAAAT

Yep! I dont get the appeal of a girl choking and gagging so much she cant breathe and has tears and mascara running her down her face... wow really attractive!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gator1
What to now if you like to have your ass licked and have you ever hlet a guy layed down on a bed with your head hunging off and let a guy fuck your face and did you like it

I had to read this a good 3 times to make sense of it.....I spent so long working out what it meant that I ran out of time to form an answer.... oops!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Love Having My Ass Licked!! But Having My Face Fucked As My Head Is Hanging Off The Bed Is Not That Pleasurable To Me, But I Will Do It If Asked Since I Dont Gag Easily.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like giving a blow job. I can really get into it knowing the pleasure I am giving and it really bothered me that I could not deep throat because of my gagging.

Then I taught myself a technique that completely eliminated my gag reflex. It involved positioning my mouth just so and using a tongue lapping motion.

But, this works when I am controlling the actions. If I were to be "face fucked" in the manner mentioned, I would be throwing up all over and neither of us wants that.

The ass licking I will pass on too, since I don't want to do anything anal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by cherryrebel

Yep! I dont get the appeal of a girl choking and gagging so much she cant breathe and has tears and mascara running her down her face... wow really attractive!

My man actually finds that super attractive. Then again, there is an entire breed of men out there who enjoy seeing girls gag over them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
will take and give an s licking IF we both have cleaned ourselves.......
face fucking is like BDSM. all about the dominance of the guy.
I can't criticize but also can't enjoy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy giving the most awesome Blow Jobs and sucking my man clean enjoying him till the end or last drop I am greedy for him and he loves it.

,If he were to ask me I might let him try to face fuck me but he would do nothing to ever hurt me only make love to me so him Gagging me would hurt so he wouldnt want that!

A good ass licking is awesome only after a shower or bathe just like with oral sex you have to have good hygiene if it is sweaty or pooky no way is it getting any attention from me....I do not like to say no to my man.

Thank Goodness he is like me very clean and always wanting to be clean before I go down on him or he goes down on me. Between two lovers there should always be understanding of each others likes and dislikes...and making love should never be painful.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
I have licked another girls ass, but never a guy. Should I?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like ass licking; it is quite wonderful, especially since I have yet to take a full cock in the ass. I don't think that I would like face-fucking, though I have never tried it; I don't think that I would like it though because of some previously poor experiences.

It is really whatever floats your boat.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by wcu2013
I have licked another girls ass, but never a guy. Should I?

Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Face fucking, not sure it's my thing seems a bit harsh but maybe depends on the person you are with and the way they control their body. I'm extremely curious about ass licking as I have read so many positive things about this, everyone person in this post has either tried it or wants to, that says something. I feel like I'm missing out, count me in!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes to licking ass but as long as we are clean

yes to face fucking as i like to deep throat and i love hanging head over the edge of the bed or couch and recieving his cock deep mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
love to have or give an ass licking and the face fucking is ok.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy face fucking but usually when I on my knees in front of a guy and he grabs my head and thrusts his cock into my mouth.

I've never been asked to try the position mentioned above I love to please so I'm sure I would do it if asked.

I've never licked an ass though and probably wouldn't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally love face fucking. Working to get over my gag reflex and I like the practice. I like ass kissing, but not sure about licking.