Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever taken it from another girl with a strap-on or a shemale?

last reply
98 replies
14.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hell yea - both of the above and loved it!!!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes from a girl with strapon. To be frank it doesnt really do it for me. If I want that then I prefer the real thing. If im with a girl i want the extra special a girl can offer, not a pretend guy
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Anna.....altough I DON'T prefer the real thing, lol. Icky things.
Lurker
0 likes
Both and quite enjoyed both. It's different but with the right person it can be very intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have yes (girl with a strap on) and loved it. Something so erotic about a girl wearing it and 'using' it yum.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No I have not, but it is a true fantasy of mine, both from a sexy lady & shemale. I'd luv some help making it happen though!.. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I've taken it from a girl with a strap-on once and it was amazing!!! Hope to do it again someday...or maybe fuck another girl with a strap-on ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to play with toys and I would definitely like to try it out with a girl.
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes , I have 2 times and LOVED it , now sadly , I CRAVE it
Lurker
0 likes
No, I would rather enjoy the pleasure of a girl's tongue and fingers in preference to a false penis.

I've never met a shemale as far as I'm aware so I've never had sex with one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my girl taking charge and making me dress like a slut while she stretches my rear hole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a shemale but yes to a strap-on. She was very rough too, a real cock would have broken off........oh, can you get strap-ons which ejaculate?
Lurker
0 likes
yes to both,enjoyed/enjoy and everything in between,at least strapons NEVER GO DOWN !!Viva Le Strappy xxx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
not either took from man...Tired of being a fuckin virgin
0 likes
Can you be a "fucking virgin"???

Oh yes I have had a strap on used on me by a woman
Lurker
0 likes
Been with a girl with a strap on, butt never a shoemaker, that could be interesting lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES, I have and shemales turn me on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A very hot and sexy shemale, actually a cross-dresser that I go out with once and a while, the best of both worlds. A girlfriend to go shopping and to dinner with, then home for a wonderful night of love making.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't experienced a strapon but I would love to do it.
have slept with shemale and fucked them, but haven't been fuck by them.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Taken what?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Taken what?

i once took the wallet of a she-male. i felt bad, though, and brought it back the next day.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i once took the wallet of a she-male. i felt bad, though, and brought it back the next day.

The wallet or the she-male?

Ba-dum tsst!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

The wallet or the she-male?

Ba-dum tsst!

*blank stare*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Back to the question...... no.
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet, but my girlfriend and I have been thinking of giving a strap-on a try.
0 likes
We use a strap-on a fair amount, actually. I get fucked by a trans girlfriend of ours occasionally.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WhiteQueensKnight
We use a strap-on a fair amount, actually. I get fucked by a trans girlfriend of ours occasionally.

Well, that I want to see!! I would mind trying either. WQK, if you want to bring the strap on, I'll bring the ass!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac

Well, that I want to see!! I would mind trying either. WQK, if you want to bring the strap on, I'll bring the ass!

Ur virgin arse I assume?? jeez ginger would have done that with her strapon so long as I was involved (sighs) U missed out buddy
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Ur virgin arse I assume?? jeez ginger would have done that with her strapon so long as I was involved (sighs) U missed out buddy

You can still have my ass if you like, just a race now to take it's virginity! Lol!