Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever meet someone who made you question your orientation?

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a straight or gay person, have you ever met someone who made you reconsider your orientation?
Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
Never reconsider, although there is a super tiny almost non-existing bit of curiosity in me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes - being bi-sexual some women have questioned how I can enjoy being both. Most have a problem imagining sex with another woman. To me it is as natural as having sex with a guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes... Last summer I was at a quite difficult summer job, being a counselor at a summer camp, and I had no one I knew there. So, as soon as a girl showed up who was as much of a newbie as I was (it was my first year, while most girls had been attending for years, first as campers and then as counselors), we immediately became friends. After a while, she told me she was gay, on our night off, while we were having some "casual" drinks. I had never thought that I would find myself even contemplating doing anything with another woman, even hypothetically as I had a boyfriend at that time. But, she was a cute little brunette with an incredible piece of ass, and I started thinking of her differently. Long story short, I found her a couple of nights later hooking up with a male friend of mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have met some gorgeous ladies in my life.

Currently there is a stunning lady who I'm friends with. Her eyes are such a splendid colour and she is so petite as she is into fitness. I am huge next to her. Though I know for sure nothing sexual will happen between us. I am in awe of how gorgeous she is.

I once said to my husband "I think she is sexy or such women are sexy". He said "I know you don't go that way." Tut tut I can admire women but he doesn't know that I have fantasies of women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, for the longest time I thought I was straight, but I deeply admired other women. Then I met and became involved with a woman who made me think that in reality I might be lesbian. Finally I realized I had the good fortune of being bi