Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever have to zip your mouth duriing orgasm?

last reply
14 replies
1.3k views
3 watchers
7 likes
Ladies, with all the daring places you've had sex over the years, what times do you recall being ready to orgasm, maybe a hard one, but you had to control your excitement due to being in a very public place, or perhaps in your home while others are present? Perhaps your getting one on while your parents are in the next room? I knew one lady that took her boyfriends cock while her unsuspecting hubby was napping in his recliner as she was riding a hung cock in their bed just down the hallway. Care to share?
My girlfriend and I were huddled under a blanket together in our jammies, watching TV with some friends in the same room. She reached under my waistband and started fingering my pussy and got my clit just right. I have no idea how no one noticed me squirming and making faces trying to stifle a scream.

First time I went camping with a boyfriend and a bunch of our friends. We were in the same tent but were just shy about having sex with all the tents so close around the campfire. I woke up in the middle of the night the first night, very horny. I got out of my bag, got naked and quietly straddled my boyfriend while he slept, face up. I lowered my crotch to about an inch from his face, and gently shook him awake, saying "shhhh ... wake up ... I need a favor". He woke up, saw my pussy an inch from his nose, and went to work on his midnight snack. I definitely had to struggle not to moan or make noise, but I came like crazy. I climbed into his bag, snuggled and spooned, and he slid his cock inside me and - again - had to stifle my moans. In the morning, we emerged from our tent smiling and looking forward to a wonderful day.

Next night, it was warm and humid, so bf slept on top of his bag. I got up again, same time, middle of the night, and carefully got his cock out of his underwear and into my mouth. He woke and I said "I need a snack". He lay back, said "help yourself". I had to tell him to stop moaning because he might wake someone up, and I'd probably have to start giving blowjobs to everyone (would have been fun). In a few minutes I had a mouthful and stomach full of yummy cum. We both slept well.

When first married, we would spend an occasional weekend at my parents' house. Of COURSE we had sex... and had to 'keep it down' since the guest room was across the hall from their room. And then the requisite bathroom visit afterward, too......

Sure...when a gf in college was giving me a blowjob in her bedroom, while her mom was in the next room cooking!

before my first wife and I got married, I would sometimes spend the night at her parents house. I would sleep in her room and she would sleep in another room with her 3 sisters. But in the morning, she would come into the room where I was sleeping wearing just a nightgown, no panties. She would straddle my cock and we would fuck. She would even carry on a conversation with her sisters in the other room while we fucked. I’d fill her pussy with cum then she would go back to the other room with her sisters.

It was a library after all...

Quote by 22hrny

It was a library after all...

You should write a story about it 😉

Too many times to fucking count

I think my name says it all….

Always at my parents' and his parents' house. There have been other times and places where I'd wished I'd been able to control myself better. The morning looks and, sometimes comments, were occasionally a bit embarrassing.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

It depends on who we host at our apartment. Alternatively, if we are guests, too. He knows what buttons to press, and he does it on purpose. I have been too noisy and got that 'we know what you did' look. Honestly, I just cannot help it, if does that to me, it is his job to keep me quiet. A few months ago, it was very sordid but powerfully spontaneous. I wanted to be a dirty slut, and in an alleyway behind some industrial bins, my husband fucked me with his hand clamped over my mouth. The orgasm made every second of danger worth it.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.