Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever fucked a man absolutely speechless, senseless and lifeless? Do tell.

last reply
23 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
Please share the details. Or if it was another woman, that's good, too.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, that is my sexual 'mission statement', after all.

It's actually not that hard. I find most guys are easy to impress (or else most women just aren't that exciting/creative in bed in general). Just do your research, have a few tricks and signature moves, vary it up, do something unexpected, use lots of dirty talk and be relentless in your pursuit of pleasure.

A guy needs to have stamina and control though or be able to go for multiple rounds. And they need to be experimental and open-minded so all options are open.

Of course, this isn't going to happen every time. But with the right partner, when sexual energy is running high - yeah, the only limitations are the ones you impose yourself. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a bit concerned about the 'lifeless' part in the original post......although what a way to go.
Lurker
0 likes
I like my men to have the power of speech, to be able to feel and to be alive..... I've yet to have sex with someone who not only was a mute, didn't have any senses but who was also dead.

That is what you meant, right?
Lurker
0 likes
Lifeless??? That sounds dead boring...

ba-boom tish!!
0 likes
Well, I meant you left them completely in both a state of being spent and euphoric bliss. When I posted this, I thought to myself dd will be answering this.IC9d0gYIhQ1VdN1F
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there any other way to do it? If my partner isn't absolutely exhausted and dizzy when I'm done with them, then I'm letting my "A" game slip.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But Dear, I thought for sure you would REMEMBER!!
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Prism
Well, I meant you left them completely in both a state of being spent and euphoric bliss. When I posted this, I thought to myself dd will be answering this.Kb4yZ52BuAhFdRHj

Haha... sorry, I know I have some sexual arrogance - I'll never deny that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tyler80
I'm a bit concerned about the 'lifeless' part in the original post......although what a way to go.

Ha-ha. Happened in a 'Columbo' episode once!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SITTING

Ha-ha. Happened in a 'Columbo' episode once!!!

Columbo.....what a hero that man was. I miss him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in my senior year of highschool my best friend and I both had a crush on the new biology teacher. Even though we didn't have his class we'd make up every excuse to go into his classroom. Like send the papers we needed to print to his printer, during passing period going into his room and asking to use the pencil sharpener, stupid stuff. This went on for six dreadful months. Well, one day my friend got tired of the bullshit and decided that we were gonna fuck him whether he liked it or not ( her EXACT words lol). So after school we followed him in her car to his condo. We sat outside for about an hour trying to work up the courage to knock on his door. When we finally did he looked so surprised to see us. We pushed our way in but he easilly started to overpower us. But me being the brains of the operation, resolved this by grabbing his cock through his pants and squeezing as hard as I could. After that we pulled him to the couch and told him to be a good boy and stay. We fucked him til he was drooling from his mouth and crying for his mama. When we were finally sated he asked, " what took you girls so long?".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and...

Quote by Dancing_Doll
It's actually not that hard.

yes again ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It's actually not that hard.

Especially once they're lifeless...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have. He actually could not get up from the bed he was so drained. he just laid there and smiled, LOL!!

I have had it done to me too, but only once by a guy. Just to be laying there in a total state of bliss is the most amazing feeling you could ever have.

And if lifeless, part of the fun is to bring it back to life, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well ........... put it this way, sleep comes easy to them afterwards !
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by swollen

That's not sleep - that's a coma. You women drain of us our precious bodily fluids and leave us vulnerable. The perfect time to rifle through our wallets!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen

Feel free to see if you can manage it with me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why did I read this and think of necrophillia?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lensman

Feel free to see if you can manage it with me

OOoooh ! Never could resist the throwing of a gauntlet !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To turn the tables, I showed this woman how to find her G Spot. She then decided that that was so much fun, she wanted to then find her H-Z spots. I actually had to carry her to the bathroom for the shower, Her legs were trembling so much that they were useless for transporting her anywhere, Then there was the fact that she could only speak in tongues. She later told me that she was almost afraid to have a rematch. The weird thing about it was, the entire encounter was 100% foreplay. My dick was purely a spectator.
Lurker
0 likes
Never lifeless, although I almost was!