Ever find somebody's sex toy?

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just wondering if anyone else has accidently found a sex toy belonging to a friend. Or perhaps your moms, or your friends mom, or an aunty or another relative?

A couple weekends ago a married friend and I were out shopping together, when we stopped by her place on the way home, I had to use the washroom. There, on a shower shelf, was a pink vibrator, one that has the beads and that extra finger like thing that vibs the clit. I looked but didn't touch! I left shortly after to get home myself. Wondered to myself whether at some point later, she'll realize that I probably saw her sex toy. I won't likely mention it to her unless she brings it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does this count?

After being married to my wife for fifteen years. All of which she denied masturbating. We were going to bed one night and when i pulled the blankets down there was an eight-inch purple vibrator and anal beads on the sheets. I could see that the vibrator had not been cleaned. She did admit that she masturbated regularly that night.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I stumbled across my neighbour's vibrator many, many years ago by accident whilst I was a horny teenager!

My mum worked from home, and used to mind the neighbours house whilst she was at work, which involved picking up post and letting her dog out for a stroll around the garden in the morning/afternoon. Naturally this chore was delegated to me if I was off school for home study/dinner. The neighbours pet could be cantankerous and sometimes would be upstairs on the landing and had to be cajoled to come down and be let out.

The first time I found the vibrator, the dog was in his usual stubborn mood so I went upstairs. The bedroom door which was usually closed was ajar and the dog pushed the door open and went inside. I followed, so I could chase him out and downstairs. The dog left the room but I stood and surveyed the room. On the bedside drawers, was a cream coloured vibrator. It was clean but on closer inspection I could smell the faint musk of pussy. I immediately became hard n horny. Next to the bed was an open washing basket with some sexy, lacy panties with a much stronger pussy smell in the crotch.

Whilst I was never attracted to my neighbour, I was infatuated with the thought of her masturbating using the vibrator and I found myself creaming her soiled panties that day and often thought of her lying in her bed using her toy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have many of times at some of my friends houses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HA!! if I had a buck for everytime I did, I'd buy a new SUV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was educated in a boarding school - it was always something you looked for ( and found) after a vacation break to see if the other girls had any new ones.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have found several. If it's not someone I am with I like to use them quick then put them back.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On an overseas flight I discovered someone's suction cup dildo stuck to the closed toilet seat in the lavatory. I thought, WOW, great idea! But then the dilemma, what should I do? I left it there thinking the owner would surely remember to retrieve it and then went to another lavatory before returning to my seat. A short time later the flight attendant woke me with, "Miss, sorry to wake you but you left this in the lavatory." Winked and handed me the toy. She continued, "Wish I'd have thought of this years ago."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I've found a few of mine that I thought I had lost!
Lurker
0 likes
Found my mother's in her headboard when I was younger