Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever cum in your panties from just kissing/breast touching ?

last reply
28 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Have any of you Lush Ladies ever cum in your panties while making out (with a male or female partner) while just kissing or having your breasts and nipples played with ?
(Premature ejaculation ?) LOL.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
No but it sure sounds awesome!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, many enjoyable times. I once orgasmed walking to a picnic table thinking about the person waiting there for me.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
No. Just wet and ready.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not from just kissing, but I've cum while having my nipples sucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

That's a response I really like. And a woman who could really make my day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty - many years ago - my bf at the time and I were snogging in the car - bothl fully clothed. He was grinding his pelvis aginst mime - a dry fuck - and I came which made him cum and we had both moistened our pants, his somewhat more than me.
Nipple orgasm - I have had two - absolutely amazing.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
No, but I'd certain love to experience it!
Meagan
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Lovely answer Beth. Was that with a guy or another woman ?
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Guilty - many years ago - my bf at the time and I were snogging in the car - bothl fully clothed. He was grinding his pelvis aginst mime - a dry fuck - and I came which made him cum and we had both moistened our pants, his somewhat more than me.
Nipple orgasm - I have had two - absolutely amazing.

Thanks for answering my question with a nice little story. I remember doing the same in my teens, her panties were soaking wet, but my pants were a real sticky mess.
Butterfly
0 likes
No but I know it can happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This could never happen to me...because I don't wear panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes!! Katie here. I cum a lot and very easily. Both guys and girls have made me gush into my panties just by playing with my boobs. Also, I orgasm every time a guy cums in my mouth or down my throat. LOVE That!! smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes! Not from just kissing but from having my nipples played with or sucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, never from kissing
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dave69Fan
Have any of you Lush Ladies ever cum in your panties while making out (with a male or female partner) while just kissing or having your breasts and nipples played with ?

… many many MANY times
Love always …
EvaLynn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dave69Fan

Many MANY times
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Only once while kissing, but having any purposeful attention paid to my nipples is rewarded with an exhilarating, intense orgasm
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, giving my boobs some attention gets me all worked up and have been known to cum from that. Also from giving a blow job.
I am just me...
0 likes
Yes. Not only my nipples, but my breast-flesh is sensitive, too. I'm "nipple orgasmic" so can cum easily from just minor stimulation.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I came after a long, sensual back scratch from my husband. It was absolutely amazing. Has anyone else orgasmed from a back scratch?
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Can't say that I have
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I distinctly remember being in the swimming pool at school. The session was over and we were being called out of the water. I remained in the deep end, floating face down. I could hear the voices above me calling. It felt naughty and a wonderfully strange felling cake over me. I had no idea at the time, but that was definitely an orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came while sucking cock the other night. It had been so long since I had had any cock besides my husbands.
Lurker
0 likes
Very nearly with nipple play. I have cum while sucking cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg yes
maybe only once or twice tho
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think there can be an orgasm in this situation. But definitely, I always get wet in these situations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well technically I don't wear panties so this isn't possible but generally speaking, no kissing and nipple play won't be enough to make me orgasm.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh yes. That was pretty much what happened all the time in my younger days...