Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever been turned on by someone not your normal type?

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
We all have our list of "oh hell yeah", but has there ever been a guy that was so different than your normal type but yet turned you on, if so why
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for sure yes
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
for sure yes

AAww I knew you felt that way about me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have twice actually.
The first was a guy I met a while ago. He had this air about him. You just couldn't help but be attracted to him.
The second one is a woman I see everyday. I tend to lean towards bbws and this woman is tall and thin. But she has this tight ass and long legs that just call to me.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yeah, it's happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, he was a complete d*** but I really liked him, ended up dating him for nearly a year lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was this green chick on this episode of Star Trek...
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, frequently. I can get turned on or shall we say get an excited twinge or tingle just looking at hot and sexy women who are straight or are to similar to me and would never make the first move even if they were interested.
0 likes
of course smile but then again, i dont think i have a definate 'type' that i go for.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i have today infact very strange it was i got turned on by a mermaid
Lurker
0 likes
Who is the mermaid?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely there is something delicious about everyone...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I usually go for guys that are bigger than me- I like to feel protected. I am also really drawn to a man with colored eyes, and a good sense of humor. But for some reason I found myself in a whirlwind relationship with an Aries man, a sign that my horoscope is said to not be compatible with. I ignored though, he was not big at all, just a lanky (but not too lanky) man even though he is in the US Marines. He had dark hair, dark eyes, a dark cloud of mystery to him.. I think that's what drew me to him. He was so unlike any man I've been with. He was fun, but not fun-ny. He was always very punctual and serious. Eventually after some time I realized those horoscopes were right. We ran on two different frequencies, that man fucked like a jackhammer though! I will miss that!
Lurker
0 likes
no, not anymore