Emotional attachment during sex

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
How important is it for you to have a deep, personal emotional attachment to the person you're having sex with? Would you rather make love to someone or simply just suck, fuck or whatever?

For me, sex would never satisfying with the emotional attachment, the relationship between my lover and myself. Sex without it would be without meaning, too transitory for me.
Meagan
0 likes
I don't need any emotional connection w/ guy during sex. It's just sex.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I don't need any emotional connection w/ guy during sex. It's just sex.

sex with guys - i don't need it. it's just fucking and it's usually hotter without the emotional attachment.

sex with girls - a little different for me. i usually have some sort of attachment. rarely do quickies with girls - a lot of times it's a friendship that gets a little sexy and naked at times. pretty comfortable with no strings attached sex with girlfriends, to be honest.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Emotional attachments are nice but I can enjoy sex for its own sake.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I love the passion and the ability to connect with each other during sex. First time sex with someone who knows what they are doing can be explosive but in my experience it's even better with that emotional connection
Nerdzilla
0 likes
The best sex is with someone who truly loves you. Sensual or nasty, whatever. Nothing compares.

It's like a unicorn though, so yeah. I like sex. The good kind, if the best isn't an option.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Emotional attachments are nice but I can enjoy sex for its own sake.

I would say that “friendship” is an emotional attachment, and I gotta be friends to get naked and make love. BTW ... I don’t believe in “fucking” ... if not making love then “screwing” it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need emotional attachment. When I was young I always wanted emotional attachment during sex, though I have had partners where I just physically wanted to get off. Now days I only want to have sex if there is emotional attachment. I don't want to just fuck around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex is fun either way!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have to like someone. I wont have sex with someone I don't have some sort of positive feeling for. As a rule I have a relationship/friendship with the men I've been with. I've also gotten carried away at times, and had sex with guys I don't know well. I have to say I like both... a lot, but would say I usually stick to guys I know pretty well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My emotional attachment to my ex-husband became so vile that since my divorce I have needed sex but not the baggage that goes with it.
0 likes
Very important to me, I’ve had both and the time I had sex WITHOUT any emotional attachment was not satisfying at all