Edging to climax

last reply
14 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When guys masturbate a rather fun technique to make the orgasm stronger is to get right to edge of cumming and then hold off. I personnally love this self teasng technique for hours. I was just wonder if women like this technique as well
Lurker
0 likes
I try but I cant do it, the urge to cum is too much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it on occasion but Its really hard to stop It makes the orgasm longer...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have absolutely no reason to do this as it frustrates me to death because I'm very multi orgasmic and I just want to cum and cum and cum the more the better!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
And also there have been times before when I've held off so much that the orgasm just... disappears and won't come back again no matter how hard i try! Thats fucking frustrating!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely, both solo and with my partner. Being denied what you want the most makes it ten times better when you finally get it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried and found this not to be any great benefit. When this woman needs to cum, she needs to cum and then again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try but I end up not being able to stop and just cummin.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love edging...stopping when it feels so good..shuddering knowing it will be quicker and quicker getting to that point ... then when I do cum..omg!! so intense. I love it when my partner edges to. It's all very sexy and extends the experience.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
isn't edging the idea of great sex??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, be glad that men practice this technique. As Yahtzee said, it's the idea for great sex. If we let 'er rip at the first twinges of orgasmic tremors everytime we'd all be 2 minute dudes. And when we "edge" it builds and builds so there is much more cum when we do release. And since most you on Lush love cum, that's a double benefit for all involved!!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Ladies, be glad that men practice this technique. As Yahtzee said, it's the idea for great sex. If we let 'er rip at the first twinges of orgasmic tremors everytime we'd all be 2 minute dudes. And when we "edge" it builds and builds so there is much more cum when we do release. And since most you on Lush love cum, that's a double benefit for all involved!!!!

.... we love that you practice!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a man can keep me just below the edge, so to speak... Using all of his skills, it's such a tease...

It's a wonderful feeling, and when you finally tip over... Well, just WOW!!

It makes it all the more intense... Mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it and sometimes the orgasm is more intense, but not always. But I really dont need to as I am multi-orgasmic so I will usually cum in waves if I keep masturbating or if my partner keeps licking or fucking me. And usually each waves get more and more intense.

But I agree that men being able to do it makes for great sex!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love it ,, it makes me wetter and more aroused to extents to the point i cant handle it. It also makes me cum a lot harder and longer. Its an amazing feeling to me it makes sex etter.