Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eating You Up!---Starting Where?

last reply
19 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
If someone you are attracted to, whispered in your ear, "I'm going to eat you up!"
Where and how would you like them to start?
I am making a metaphor with "eating you up" here ladies. Like Joni Mitchell when she sings, "Oh I could drink a case of you, Darlin."
Would you want him to kiss you, nibble under your ear, etc.
I don't care where he/she starts, as long as eating me up includes eating me out! My mouth is a good starting place, as I love longggggg kissing sessions, but if you're going to eat me up, don't forget my pussy!!
Quote by Dancewithme
I am making a metaphor with "eating you up" here ladies.

So, you didn't mean with some fava beans and a nice chianti?

You've gotta start with some kissing. A little smoochy smooch.

Don't believe everything that you read.

I don't care as long as it doesn't include my feet- they're too ticklish!

I am assuming that there will be time to fit in everywhere? If time is limited then there are a few more bits that He could miss out without me having an issue with it.
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I don't care where he/she starts, as long as eating me up includes eating me out! My mouth is a good starting place, as I love longggggg kissing sessions, but if you're going to eat me up, don't forget my pussy!!

I don't think any sane human being would forget that, love!
But how could they not want that face? Sugar and honey I say.
Quote by Dancewithme

I don't think any sane human being would forget that, love!
But how could they not want that face? Sugar and honey I say.

I have a FWB who won't go down on either me or his/my girlfriend! So he must be insane, right?
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I have a FWB who won't go down on either me or his/my girlfriend! So he must be insane, right?

Or doesn't think he is man enough to do the job? lol
Quote by Liz
So, you didn't mean with some fava beans and a nice chianti?

You're so evil Lizzy girl!

Quote by Liz
You've gotta start with some kissing. A little smoochy smooch.

Now this I totally agree with.
Come closer and you'll know... ;)
Quote by BethanyFrasier

FWoB?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Quote by noll

FWoB?

Friends with a poor benefits package. I hope you get dental, at least.
Quote by BethanyFrasier

YES !!!!!!!!
Start from my toes! Suck each one. lick up my body slowly till the pubic area...............
My lips.. then neck, collarbone and keep on going...
Quote by DirtyRomance
My lips.. then neck, collarbone and keep on going...

I'll work my way down as I bend you over and continue with your ass on around to the that sweet spot.
Quote by doctorlove

I'll work my way down as I bend you over and continue with your ass on around to the that sweet spot.

Hmm... I don't know you so.....

But thanks?
with my mind... however, in the physical realm, it could begin from the top of my head or the tip of my toes - and EVERYWHERE in between.

Say. Her. Name.

Quote by BethanyFrasier

Exactly! I couldn't have said it better myself, Bethany. Definitely start with a lot of long kissing and end with giving me an "O" by eating me out.