Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

eaten out by man or woman

last reply
45 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
only ever had a man lick me, some are good, others i swear are trying to rub my pussy off my body or actually eat it! im sure girls are better
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
WOMAN hand down. We take our time ,we love kissing, the hugging and all the scent of the female body, the taste of her kiss the necking and the sucking of the breast and taking in the scent of her womanly juice the licking the lips and so on all nite
I LOVE TO BE EATEN OUT BY SEXUALLY MATURED WOMEN. THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IT WELL.
girls are better, they know exactly where to go and what to do
Quote by myself
Quote by older-wiser13
I'm not a gal---sorry! sorry!

But in light of LittleMissBitch's comment (one voiced often), could we have lessons for the guys???
I mean, it's a Win/Win result right? No? Right?

Suck on the clit and the cunt opening with your whole mouth. Eat her like you would an ice cream cone with your tongue, lips and teeth. Eat is the operative word. Taste it and like it. : )

I do not understand how anyone could not just love the taste of pussy, male or female. If it has just been used that would be a great bonus.
Quote by WHR43
As much as I love being eaten by a man and some of you guys are very skilled in this art form. I still prefer the performance of a woman.

Why is that? Not sure maybe it is the between woman., Could it be that when each is providing pleasure to the other, you know it may go on and on, infact maybe all night. When you know a man will soon what to get on to other games. Or maybe is because as woman we know other womans bodies and how she will best respond.

Maybe it is all in my mind.???

Exactly that!
well it serisously depends on their skill level not their sex but I do prefer women because they get it and they don't try too hard because they don't have to
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Women!! (Always thought of it)

Reason: Its alot better cause of the understanding (:
Plus, sometimes their more gentle.... hahahas (: Hope it helps?? xP
women are more delicate than men. i love them both but definetly like a woman better
Never have had the pleasure of a woman's lips on me, but hoping to change that very soon.
girls are soooo much beter at eating pussy
I gotta say, having had both genders, I prefer men. I think I've just been insanely lucky in this regard, but the men who have eaten me out always approach with such passion and excitement. They do it because *they* enjoy it, and because *I* enjoy it. The mutual enjoyment is key here. I dunno...just like the feel better with a man...
I do enjoy both, but would say woman by far, they know what they enjoy during oral and tend to recipicate it towards you....
I have had two females and two males eat me out. So far the sexes are tied in my opinion. I have had a female touch me in all the right ways, because she agreed with the philosophy "Touch the way you want to be touched." However, I have also had a girl try to suck my clit that way she would a cock...so it really sucked. The first guy I was ever with was a virgin and had no experience...so naturally he was shitty. The guy I am with now...well his sole aim is to please...so he is magnificent.

It truly depends on the person and their experience level, not the gender.
I belive its skill level. But maybe girls just learn better?
Quote by Nikki703
think Women as whole are better at eating pussy. Maybe it is because we know what make us feel good so it is easier to know what would make the woman feel good too. I also have found that women spend more time exploring my pussy and can last for hours where most men will lick it to get me all lubed up and then they are ready to fuck. But there are many men who are very skilled pussy eaters too. Remember guys, and girls, practice makes perfect!!

I agree with Nikki703, plus with the other girls...i am eaten by men, but i surely like to eat another woman one day simply because I like to see how can I pleasure another girl...

Though, I am also good in eating a man as well. eating and sucking cock makes me so horny...
Women. Men just kinda plunge in and hope for the best but women know the right spots to hit.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY