during intercourse, can you feel when your partner is about to ejaculate

last reply
32 replies
3.4k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm having sex, there is a great moment when semen gathers in my prostate and moves into the channel, ready to be ejaculated. I'm not ejaculating yet, there is no cum. It's all happening deep inside me, somewhere between my prostate and my penis. Interestingly, my wife seems to pick up this moment. Her breathing becomes heavier, as if in expectation of impending cum. This happened with other partners as well, but I'm not sure how general it is. In some mysterious way, women seem to know what goes on deep inside my body during intercourse. A more outspoken partner said she could always feel inside her vagina that my penis changed shape and it was a great feeling to know semen was on its way for her.

Do you girls pick up the moment when cum is about to come inside you ? Do you get this advanced warning through your vagina ? Or is it an indirect communication, like hearing your partner, or feeling his accelerating rhythm ? Perhaps it's all of the above.
Girls are full of mysteries -smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can often tell when my partner is about to cum in me, but not always. Guys are different, but usually their cock gets hard as steel moments before they ejaculate. Sometimes it's their body language.
Lurker
0 likes
i think maybe 50 percent of the time
Lurker
0 likes
most of the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Much of the time, yes.
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
usually can tell when he is ready
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes that special moment
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
huh?my wife tells me she can feel it. i just thought she was saying it to make it more intimate thats good to hear that she wasnt lying to me..lol..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mxzer
huh?my wife tells me she can feel it. i just thought she was saying it to make it more intimate thats good to hear that she wasnt lying to me..lol..

I'm also happy to hear the feeling is real.
Lurker
0 likes
She knows. She likes it rough. When it seems I can't go any harder, I begin to cum and I fuck her even harder. It usually brings her off, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's more her body language, that's how I know. But she is very easy to read when it comes to sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah he gets all tense and starts moaning
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I can usually tell. As many have said, they will get really hard usually, but also they tend to be a little more aggressive going a little faster, pushing deeper and harder. So I guess more body language than feeling it from the penis in you.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Most of the time I can tell. It's like others have said, super hardness, even more vigorous thrusting, holding me tighter.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time his cock will get so hard and he fucks me like it is the last time ever fuck as he drives his cock deep
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes when he really gets thicker and harder drives it deep and usually faster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally when a man is nearing his orgasm, his cock gets thicker and he starts pumping faster closing his eyes.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With most men their cocks get clearly harder when they’re about to cum inside me. Love that feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not with every guy, sometimes someone will surprise me.
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time I can feel when he's about to ejaculate in the upcoming seconds. Just a glimpse of anticipation.
Lurker
0 likes
When he starts moaning really loud thats a good sign
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends on the man. I can usually tell from a lot of indicators, but a guy that cums too quickly is harder for me to tell. I think its because they don't want to cum that fast, and disappoint. Round two usually goes better.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife cums hard and I feel her pussy flickering my. Cock so yes I know. As for her she says she feels me pumping and feels it sometimes splattering her womb.
Lurker
0 likes
It is usually pretty obvious but NOT because of my vagina detecting something. But the other "body language" signals make it pretty obvious. Probably the best example of what "body language" is referring to. And yes I do increase what I am doing to polish the guy off.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Yes, especially if he is thicker to begin with. I guess I'm just super-sensitive, but I swear I can feel his cock start to pulsate before shooting a load of hot cum wherever - mouth, pussy or, especially, ass.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
Yes, especially if he is thicker to begin with. I guess I'm just super-sensitive, but I swear I can feel his cock start to pulsate before shooting a load of hot cum wherever - mouth, pussy or, especially, ass.

Sounds very much like my wife, so hot Meg. Pulsating is the perfect word.